The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

100MG nicotine base airport X-ray

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by MTL squonker, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MTL squonker

MTL squonker Full Member

Apr 26, 2018
    travelling from montreal to a middle eastern country (new airport opened 1 month ago so new x-rays) where vaping banned there and juices are going on crazy prices and 12mg is impossible to find. so thought about stacking up for more than a year supply with 1L of 100mg nicotine base since i MTL i depend on nicotine to be higher abit. now with that being said im terrified that it gets confiscated and dont want to get in big trouble in such country but willing to risk rather than returning back to cigs. did anyone carry that much before and does xray tell the difference if its nicotine or just plain liquid? appreciate all your input in this

2. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    an xray will not be able to tell nicotine levels.

3. MTL squonker

MTL squonker Full Member

Apr 26, 2018
    thank you Beamslider appreciate it

4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome,
    A receipt for 1ltr of Shampoo and/or an unmarked bottle may help to maintain the subterfuge.
    Expect to have to explain what it is and prove as much.

I imported massage oil. :shock:
    Still paid duty, but it was worth it.

Best of luck
    I
    ETA: Muscat/MCT?

5. MTL squonker

MTL squonker Full Member

Apr 26, 2018
    thank you izan, muscat correct im heading there to settle and they just launched a new airport a month ago so wanted to know how liquid nicotine appear :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.