12 Day of Christmas Sale - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Ha! Shell we were thinking the same thing at the same exact time!

Yep exactly! :)

I HAD to be conservative, i was really wanting to get some of the Sberry Licorice...

Shell I probably won't even try the new flavs for several weeks...

I wont get to try the new flavors until february order. We already have 12 10ml picked out to try. If I start doing a new list again I think I may end up sleeping on the floor. Lol!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hey Shell, It don't cost ya to make a list...:thumbs:

What I do since they don't have a wish list on the site is add things that I want to try to my basket and leave it there. That way I don't forget about new flavors that I want to try. Maybe one day they will have a wish list on site.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Hey Shell, It don't cost ya to make a list...:thumbs:

Very true. Lol

What I do since they don't have a wish list on the site is add things that I want to try to my basket and leave it there. That way I don't forget about new flavors that I want to try. Maybe one day they will have a wish list on site.

I usually do that, but for some reason it didn't stay this last time, and yeah I hope at some point they have the wish list. I really need one. :)

Last edited:
you're welcome T :)
and no sorry we can't put out of stock items in stock to catch the sale, we are still awaiting large quantities of flavors from flavourart now that they have moved into their new factory but not sure exactly when they will arrive and we don't want hundreds of orders building up and sitting around waiting for flavors. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread