12 Day of Christmas Sale - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JD - Please be sure to order the smaller bottle in a different order!! As I said in the original post, we can't process the code for you if you have smaller bottles in your order. It has to be 60ml or 120ml.

So my bank acct has already been charged what should I do?

Outstanding Authorizations and Funds on Hold
Date Description Amount
12/27/2010 freedomsmokeusa $38.30

It took the 40% off the 2 bottles i figured it just charged me normal for the HM. I just threw that in because I wanted to try it totally spur of the moment. Sorry I didn't catch that part. Saw "40% off 60 and 120" and "day 12" only in my rage of excitement

edit: I see now I got like $1.60 extra off the cost. my bad :( lemme know what you need me to do

edit again: just checked my email and it says order is all good as of 1:21pm? im confused, but that doesnt take much :p

Last edited:

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
So my bank acct has already been charged what should I do?

Outstanding Authorizations and Funds on Hold
Date Description Amount
12/27/2010 freedomsmokeusa $38.30

It took the 40% off the 2 bottles i figured it just charged me normal for the HM. I just threw that in because I wanted to try it totally spur of the moment. Sorry I didn't catch that part. Saw "40% off 60 and 120" and "day 12" only in my rage of excitement

edit: I see now I got like $1.60 extra off the cost. my bad :( lemme know what you need me to do

edit again: just checked my email and it says order is all good as of 1:21pm? im confused, but that doesnt take much :p

PM me your order number. We'll get it sorted out.

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
dang I cant pass this one up....thx guys! happy holidays! i dont even need juice yet but cant pass this sale up!!!

also had to throw in a 5ml bottle of Hypnotic Mist to see what all you fools are raving about :)

Dont feel bad, they got me too, but it was too good to pass up. Thanx FSUSA

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
Son Of A $%#&!!!! I managed to hold off ordering anything else through ALL these sales till just now. Damn you guys!!!

On a side note, used the sale to try some of the neopolitan....that's my favorite ice-cream ever, hope the juice is as good!

Merry Christmas to all the folks at FSUSA and everyone else here on this forum...It's been a real pleasure posting here and hearing from everyone, hope your holiday is filled with family and joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread