Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Here's a sneak peak... ;) - Beta - work in progress ;)

KIy5tBk.jpg

lDVXsZN.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I can't really disclose why this is not possible - but it's going to be all glass. We can offer plastic bottles on the side (like D2G bottles) if you want to xfer them for dripping and driving convenience ;)

Does this mean I'll need to purchase a Prius and drive in the right lane? ROTFL

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Dark Amber in color - also - for purely utilitarian reasons... despite the fact that we don't expect the liquid to last very long in the grand scheme of things, some of you have some nice stock-piles - as you grow your forts we'd like the liquid to have the best possible shelf life.

*Pulls many blankets over my fort* What fort...??? :blush:

And THAT would be awesome. Yes, I have liters...will always have liters, so the glass bottles are perfect!!! And I can always decant into the plastic bottles from the 120 bottles. :thumb:

And they will be sooooo pretty!!! :wub: *Looks at wall of perfume oil doom*.........*thinks* :2cool: :evil:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Here's a sneak peak... ;) - Beta - work in progress ;)

KIy5tBk.jpg

lDVXsZN.jpg

Okay, aesthetic comment. I think you should include some sort of clarification statement like: "A ticket to ride to many different flavor destinations..."or something.

I was always confused by the name until you told us the background and then it was just perfect for your juices!! :thumb:

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
Okay, aesthetic comment. I think you should include some sort of clarification statement like: "A ticket to ride to many different flavor destinations..."or something.

I was always confused by the name until you told us the background and then it was just perfect for your juices!! :thumb:
I'll have to do some searching for that. I was wondering how the name came about.

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX

What's the background? I've been confused too but I am a natural blond so that happens from time to time!!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
What's the background? I've been confused too but I am a natural blond so that happens from time to time!!

I'm sure Clark can tell you better but from what I remember the name was a concept of going to different places...just jump on the train with your nicoticket to ride...or something...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

What is that little blurb, sentence, thing, called? I'd be open to suggestions ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm sure Clark can tell you better but from what I remember the name was a concept of going to different places...just jump on the train with your nicoticket to ride...or something...

The original concept is that we were going to name each liquid after a destination - like 'Amana' for Custard, or something to that effect.

Nicoticket itself is a "mash-up" of the words Nicotine and Ticket.

We've played with various bi-lines (is that what they are called?) like...

Your ticket to a world-class vaping experience...

Your ticket to a bad*** vape...

We check 2 bags free... LMAO

Or just "Carry On"

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
I'm cool with glass, for what it's worth. I transfer everything to a needle-tipped squeeze bottle anyhow to fill my atty's. Amber glass is nice for longer term storage in bigger bottles as well. I hope shipping & handling doesn't go up too awful much, though I suppose the only real impact would be a change in my ordering behavior ie: bundle into a larger monthly or bi-monthly order rather than small orders every week or two.

End of the day, it's a good product regardless of the vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread