14500/650 tube mod selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
Well I converted my wife over to vaping and now it's time to get her an honest to God mod as her ego batts are starting to burn out.

Thing is, I've been away from this world 'o vaping for a while now happily using the same set up I settled on 3 years ago (with the addition of an rba) and so I am a little behind the times regarding what is available. I'm doubly lost because she has a completely different set of desires in a mod than I do. For me it's always been about battery life and durability. She isn't as rough and tumble as yours truly, and she's got a taste for astestics. Also, size is a factor. The database is less than 100% comprehensive and accurate, sadly.

Long story short, I'm looking for a tube mod that is small (14500/650 or maybe 18350), pocket friendly, and (God help me) pink. What are my options?

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere

9663c806-05dd-4f3a-8238-54b1a0836132_zps9c0e6919.jpg

4c4cda7a-1f96-45db-a901-aed1a67d48e7_zps3b9429d8.jpg

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
The BB, great little mod and I love mine, and is available in pink, AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | The BB - The BB - Starter Kits
For basically the same size, the BB is just a bit smaller in diameter, there is the Provari mini in pink, and they even have them in clearance right now, Blem ProVari V2 Satin Pink Mini
The BB I get 3-4hrs out of, the Provari I get 6-7hrs out of.
As you didn't list a price, I went ahead and threw the Prov out there. I like both, but my BB is mainly for backup duty now.

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
Wow. Quick responses! Looking at the bb......is there an off switch? Looks like that button would get accidently hit all the time. Not sure about the provari, the blem units may not be pink. The descriotion says they are black satin. I may fork out for a full price ine, but I'll explore other options before I throw that much money at the project. I'll get one if I don't find a different option, but yeah.....thats an option. Teying to find something smaller though. Lemme check out the other suggestions.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Wow. Quick responses! Looking at the bb......is there an off switch? Looks like that button would get accidently hit all the time. Not sure about the provari, the blem units may not be pink. The descriotion says they are black satin. I may fork out for a full price ine, but I'll explore other options before I throw that much money at the project. I'll get one if I don't find a different option, but yeah.....thats an option. Teying to find something smaller though. Lemme check out the other suggestions.

There is no on/off switch on the BB, unscrew it or take the battery out. But the switch is stiffer than you think!
The link I provided was to a pink mini, the mini is the same size, other than being about .040" larger in diameter, it's the same length as the BB. Here's a link to the Provape clearance section, there are two options on the pink mini listed. Clearance

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
After showing her the options, looks like we're going with the robust. LOL, just goes to show how different folks are. The robust very well may have been my last choice in this list. Thanks so much for your suggestions everyone!

My gf doesn't vape but if she did...she wouldn't want any of the stuff I want or have

Micgyver

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Tucson, AZ
There is another option no one has mentioned and that would be the 14500 version of the ego cab called a RS. The only thing is I can't seem to find a place to actually buy it! It ends up being 1mm larger in diameter than an Ego standard battery and I think they would have it in pink as well. Made by Trueman which I have no knowledge of except in surfing the net they are a Chinese company. Probably much less expensive than what you are looking at.

figment_oyi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Tx
After showing her the options, looks like we're going with the robust. LOL, just goes to show how different folks are. The robust very well may have been my last choice in this list. Thanks so much for your suggestions everyone!

I like girly pink stuff also and have this one. The battery life if a little short so want to have 3 or 4 to rotate thru. Other than that I have really been enjoying mine.. I bet she will also !!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread