Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I haven't had a headache since I left Portland. I used to get them every day, around 4:00 in the afternoon. I practically LIVED on Excedrine every night. I don't know if it was stress from work (it was a very high-stress job) or the pollution, or just "bad vibes" there, but since I left I've had like three headaches. Oh, not really, I do get a dehydration headache if I work out in the garden on a hot day and don't drink enough water. But now that I know what causes those, I take a quart of water out with me and stop and drink every few minutes so I don't get them anymore. Head pain is THE WORST! I think I'd rather have a broken leg (pain-wise, I mean) than a headache.
At least with a broken bone, you can ice it, rest it, stop using it! I agree, headaches pretty much make everything hurt!

Reactions: Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
At least with a broken bone, you can ice it, rest it, stop using it! I agree, headaches pretty much make everything hurt!

Yeah, unfortunately, not me. If I had a broken bone, I'd better get damn good on crutches really fast. We'd have to sell all the animals if I was totally out of commission. That's why I said "pain-wise!" LOL! I realized I would rather NOT have a broken leg than a headache, in our current situation. But it would hurt less, for sure!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yeah, unfortunately, not me. If I had a broken bone, I'd better get damn good on crutches really fast. We'd have to sell all the animals if I was totally out of commission. That's why I said "pain-wise!" LOL! I realized I would rather NOT have a broken leg than a headache, in our current situation. But it would hurt less, for sure!
You'd be like me.... When I broke my ankle (all 3 times), I slapped a brace on and was back at work/school the next day.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
You'd be like me.... When I broke my ankle (all 3 times), I slapped a brace on and was back at work/school the next day.
I had surgery on ma hammertoe years ago, every time ma heart would beat, it felt like ma toe was gonna splode :D

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yeah..don't get me wrong, I would hop on the chance to help someone if I can, I'm just tired of people abusing it, spent 15 years being a walking rug for my "friends" I'm good on that.
Not really liking this new hormel chili recipe they started selling, it's missing that extra something that made them stand out from the other canned chili.
disappointed-rabbit3.png

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
So I've been predominantly vaping the same 3 mg juice that I drip with in my Cubis tanks for the past 2-3 weeks or so. A few minutes ago I did a few hits with the 3 mg juice in a dripper and got a headrush.

When I use 3 mg juice in tanks, I am vaping them constantly and feel nothing.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So I've been predominantly vaping the same 3 mg juice that I drip with in my Cubis tanks for the past 2-3 weeks or so. A few minutes ago I did a few hits with the 3 mg juice in a dripper and got a headrush.

Lol...maybe I need to drip a 24mg when I feel a migraine coming on!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I had surgery on ma hammertoe years ago, every time ma heart would beat, it felt like ma toe was gonna splode :D

OMG, I hate that throbbing pain. I've never had surgery on a foot, but I've banged my thumbs on several occasions and they throb like that too, unless I have my hand up over my head. I could just see you, on the couch with your leg sticking straight up in the air to reduce the throbbing. Didja? :)

Thanks for the warning! LOL! If I ever get a dripper or two to test juice with, I'll be sure to wait to put the nic in until I'm satisfied with the flavor! I get a headrush with 3mg in a tank NOW! :eek:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I haven't had a headache since I left Portland. I used to get them every day, around 4:00 in the afternoon. I practically LIVED on Excedrine every night. I don't know if it was stress from work (it was a very high-stress job) or the pollution, or just "bad vibes" there, but since I left I've had like three headaches. Oh, not really, I do get a dehydration headache if I work out in the garden on a hot day and don't drink enough water. But now that I know what causes those, I take a quart of water out with me and stop and drink every few minutes so I don't get them anymore. Head pain is THE WORST! I think I'd rather have a broken leg (pain-wise, I mean) than a headache.

well that all depends on the bone you break.....a femur break (not fracture) is one of the most painful injuries a person can sustain due to all of the muscle mass surrounding and attached to it. ;)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
OK, let's stop talking about Lannie's broken leg now! LOL! I don't wanna jinx myself! (Plus, doesn't a femur break release a lot of marrow/fat into the bloodstream, being a large bone, causing aberrant mental behavior? I saw that in a movie once... ;) )

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
OK, let's stop talking about Lannie's broken leg now! LOL! I don't wanna jinx myself! (Plus, doesn't a femur break release a lot of marrow/fat into the bloodstream, being a large bone, causing aberrant mental behavior? I saw that in a movie once... ;) )
That wasn't part of my realm of care....my job was to patch and stabilize and load up for transport....first response :p

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Not if you give it a good yank and get it back in place fast enough!

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread