Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yep. My migraines are terrible. I can't stand sounds or lights or sometimes even moving when I have one. They can mess with my vision, too. Like I was at the store earlier and was looking down at something and I swear I saw something on the shelf next to me about to fall (which mostly just looked like a shadow,) and reached out to catch air, lol. I went to all kinds of doctors for them when I first started having them all the time. The best they could do was offer me a bunch of special medicines, like the one that was a nasal inhaler thingy, but never figured out the cause.

I used to call these my migraine airplanes.

View attachment 535432
Wow I wish they had had that for my daughter! She was on Imitrex injections and she wouldn't take them. They sent us home from the hospital with them and never trained me on how to give them (they were auto-inject) and the first one hurt so bad she refused to do any more. That migraine lasted 14 days altogether. :(

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The picture doesn't do justice to the amount of work involved, not counting the concrete work I did prior....The paneling is attached to built to code, 16" on center 2x4 frame, red headed into the concrete slab.. When finished it will be a 3 stalls with runs, a tack room and a hay and feed storage area. My folks little ranch is coming together :p

A pic of part of the perimeter fencing, the front entry gate, and one of the horses being silly for the fun of it..... View attachment 535441 View attachment 535442 View attachment 535443
That's a beautiful fence and gate, and that horse is way too cute!! :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
And you're not leaving till you get some answers!
Lol it is the worst appt. In the world! Getting violated and poked by a stranger in the same day! Haha I am excited to get the blood work and exam done to ease my mind or get answers one.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Poor kid! I usually feel mine coming on and most of the time can ward it off....never had them till Lyme Disease, barely even had normal headaches till then!
That kid always had the strangest crap. She had her first EEG when she was 3! I am just so glad she grew out of a lot of that. She still gets weird medical stuff but nothing that has hospitalized her in about 4 years. At that time she had to have the sweat glands removed from her armpits emergently due to hidradnitis suppurtiva. I'm telling you, she was a handful growing up!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That kid always had the strangest crap. She had her first EEG when she was 3! I am just so glad she grew out of a lot of that. She still gets weird medical stuff but nothing that has hospitalized her in about 4 years. At that time she had to have the sweat glands removed from her armpits emergently due to hidradnitis suppurtiva. I'm telling you, she was a handful growing up!!
Lol....I had weird stuff as a baby....

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread