Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Time to put Binkie on the charger and hit the sack.
P.S. Lannie did not take the disrupter to bed. She carefully tucked it away in the kitchen pantry with her stash of juices and tanks and stuff so it couldn't be damaged by any of our critters or get dust on it or whatever. I'm sure she will kiss it good morning in about five hours... :blush:

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Well, I found my problem. Not sure what caused it, but it's a pretty big problem. :(

So I didn't think my tv was the issue originally, because I turned on the cable and a game system. The component and cable worked fine. However, I have discovered that all 3 of the HDMI ports on my tv no longer work. I plugged my computer into hubby's tv and it worked fine, tried plugging hubby's PC computer into my tv with nothing. :cry:

recursiveMAX

Aug 14, 2015
Oakland
Ugh first off sorry it took me so long to get on here! Life swept me up in a mini-whirlwind but it finally set me down. BTW happy birthday mom! (it's still the 21st here)

The ZNA 50 has just been blowing my mind, along with the subtank. I'm finding that I really like vaping around 22W on the second biggest airflow hole. The vape is pretty hot (I'm using the .5 ohm coil), but the flavor is incredible. I'm really amazed comparing this to my provari, which I've still been using regularly for special vaping. Here's a nice video of me vaping on the new setup.

Thanks so much to @USMCotaku for sending me the ZNA! I am thoroughly in LOVE with it!

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Well, I found my problem. Not sure what caused it, but it's a pretty big problem. :(

So I didn't think my tv was the issue originally, because I turned on the cable and a game system. The component and cable worked fine. However, I have discovered that all 3 of the HDMI ports on my tv no longer work. I plugged my computer into hubby's tv and it worked fine, tried plugging hubby's PC computer into my tv with nothing. :cry:
No...just NO

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ok, good stuff first.

YAY!!!!! I love this group. Y'all are amazing. Jseah, I don't know of anyone (outside of here) that would give away a brand new mod they won in an exclusive contest just to help somebody and make them smile. :thumbs:

Lannie, I sincerely hope you enjoy that Disrupter. Not in the manner of you better or else, but in the manner of it's a great mod and should serve you well, and because it has such special meaning to it. :vapor::thumb:

Seleya, sorry about the 'puter troubles. I used to do that all the time with my laptop. Stupid ex shattered the brand new Dell's screen, so I used a 19" tv. If you have any other outputs on the computer available try one of those to the tv. I know a lot of the newer ones only have HDMI though. :nah:

Now the bad.

I'm jinxed. :( *sigh*

I was mowing the lawn trying to make everything pretty-fied for BF's return on Saturday from away job and was being nice to the neighbor. We have no fence between our front yards and it looks funny if one's mowed and the other's not. :blink: We're good friends so I figured, hey it's only an extra 20 mins or so. He's done ours before so I'd return the favor.

I got all the weed wacking done first. Only took 2.5 hours :shock:, cuz nobody's done it in three weeks. Got it edged and trimmed, and cleared out the sections I know the mower doesn't reach.

Went to get the mower and decided to start on the section of yard next to the driveway on the no fence side of the house. Got almost done with that when *ching! rumble rumble rumble* I hit something. :yawn: I had like two strips left and had already cleared his water meter. What the crap? Powered down as fast as I could and investigated.

Apparently, under two weeks of matted crab grass and nobody weed wacked it in forever was this brown thing that had been eaten by the yard. Turns out he has a drain line clean out access in his front yard. That extends from the ground by a couple inches. That is now missing a nice chunk out of the cast metal cap. :eek:

Upon inspection of the mower, the blades are seriously messed up... and it seems I may have bent the shaft. It's a 2yr old Husqvarna 4 wheel drive walk along with the nice Honda engine.

I now have a puzzle piece yard and a potentially livid BF to handle. :-x

If anyone knows of a very deep sizeable hole, please let me know... :facepalm:
Ugh, that's awful. I am so sorry that happened to you. It was an accident, though, so hopefully your boyfriend will realize that and not get mad at you. How were you supposed to know? :(

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ugh first off sorry it took me so long to get on here! Life swept me up in a mini-whirlwind but it finally set me down. BTW happy birthday mom! (it's still the 21st here)

The ZNA 50 has just been blowing my mind, along with the subtank. I'm finding that I really like vaping around 22W on the second biggest airflow hole. The vape is pretty hot (I'm using the .5 ohm coil), but the flavor is incredible. I'm really amazed comparing this to my provari, which I've still been using regularly for 420 vaping. Here's a nice video of me vaping on the new setup.

Thanks so much to @USMCotaku for sending me the ZNA! I am thoroughly in LOVE with it!
I think you need to send that here for testing!

recursiveMAX

Aug 14, 2015
Oakland
NO SORRY CAN'T DO THAT hahahha! My expensive-... provari has become a glorified ego for what I'm using it for hhehehe >_>;; gonna get a cheap ego for the special vaping and pass the provari onto Seth I think. He doesn't understand how lucky he is though...getting such a nice hand-me-down.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
NO SORRY CAN'T DO THAT hahahha! My expensive-... provari has become a glorified ego for what I'm using it for hhehehe >_>;; gonna get a cheap ego for the special vaping and pass the provari onto Seth I think. He doesn't understand how lucky he is though...getting such a nice hand-me-down.
If he doesn't understand, tell him Auntie Karen understands ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Does he NOT know???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread