original thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/499808-15-vv-mod.html

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
It looks nice! Now get some antler stickers and with that little red button it will look like rudolph. Heh heh yes, I know I envision weird stuff

with IBTanked 22mm Halfling i had lying around.. works great looks not too bad at all. i ordered an IGO-W specifically for this mod and i expect it to be even better.

11301293813_2e5881b5c7_z.jpg

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
Sigh, out of stock. Oh well. I am wanting to try one of these mods and this would have been a great price for a first one to see if I enjoy it. any opinions on this one maybe? looks pretty :) KSD K-Max Hybrid Mod

i don’t know much about that one.. never heard of it actually but KSD makes good products.

DelboyinDorset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Dorset - UK
I bought one from VaporBreak as they have a few still and very impressed with it, nice chunky weight of copper, informative and logical menu system, pretty precise readings and disassembles for easy cleaning too.... however and here comes the but... the bottom of the screen tube is plastic threading and I think that may be a weakness on this model.

Isn't the pictured apv a LavaTube or clone of LT? Looks identical to my T5 LT except my one has a chamfered smooth top cap, the display, the bottom cap, firing button all the same.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
with IBTanked 22mm Halfling i had lying around.. works great looks not too bad at all. i ordered an IGO-W specifically for this mod and i expect it to be even better.

i finally set up my dripper, running a single 2.0 ohm coil. added frosted cap, plugged the over-sized holes and drilled my own. vapes like a champ. the lighter cap is more flush and makes this setup perfectly balanced in the hand.

12786109805_286a4c816d_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread