18350 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'd ordinarily recommend only AW IMR 18350 batteries, but availability of all AW batteries is tentative until the AW manufacturer recovers from a recent flooding incident.

As much as it pains me to recommend anything other than an AW 18350, these Aspires are probably your best alternative. They look like they are in stock:

Aspire 18350 10A battery

I personally wouldn't be comfortable using AWT, Basen, Imren, KeepPower, MXJO, Nitecore, or Xtar batteries because their 18650 batteries have terrible reputations. Mooch is planning to re-test 18350 batteries in the future. 18350 Safety Grades and Pulse Performance Data | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep. I accidentally bought some "protected" batteries one time, and when they arrived I was like, "WHAT ON EARTH?" I actually destroyed one by removing what I considered might be some sort of odd wrap, before realizing I should probably not touch the batteries further, let alone deconstruct them. Fortunately, I didn't try to vape them. LOL. One of those "life lessons" you don't forget. Unfortunately.

Anna

FrankDog86

May 7, 2018
San Diego, California
Yep. I accidentally bought some "protected" batteries one time, and when they arrived I was like, "WHAT ON EARTH?" I actually destroyed one by removing what I considered might be some sort of odd wrap, before realizing I should probably not touch the batteries further, let alone deconstruct them. Fortunately, I didn't try to vape them. LOL. One of those "life lessons" you don't forget. Unfortunately.

Anna
Good to know! Thanks

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread