18650 wraps with style

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I tend to avoid fasttech because I want instant gratification, but I don't need new wraps right away... I like the selection. Thanks.

Yep, FT has hundreds:
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
I've also seen some where you wrap your own photo on the battery, then use a clear wrap over it.
Good suggestion, i have heard of that. Could do some cool things with clear wraps. I wonder if there are any issues with certain materials under a wrap on a battery, like paper.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Good suggestion, i have heard of that. Could do some cool things with clear wraps. I wonder if there are any issues with certain materials under a wrap on a battery, like paper.
    I don't think the paper would be an issue other than creating a "fatter" battery, that might be too tight for some mods.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Clear or white wraps should be avoided as it makes it hard to see any tears against the colour of the battery case.

D3Ov5ar.jpg

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah, clear wraps are harder to deal with. Fortunately I am not a decorative sort, although I can admire a good looking battery wrap (I'm talking about condition, not necessarily pattern by the way, although the former is more essential). I'd think clear battery wraps would be much more difficult to inspect, if not at times almost impossible.

Good luck finding something you'll enjoy :)

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread