• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

?????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Like, where is everyone???????? I haven't been on this week much because I've felt rather icky and husband keeps hogging the computer.

There's something amiss.......I can feel it. It's like there is a battle of wills, or spirits or something. What is it, guys? We were clicking right along a week or two ago and now it's like a ghost-town......er, I mean well yeah, a ghost-town. I know you're here because of the 'view' numbers on each post. Something needs to be dealt with, here, otherwise, the purpose of this part of the board is rendered ineffective. Remember, "Blessed are the peacemakers......" AND, if it's me, just tell me. I realize I'm not the average Christian, but I am at peace in my spirit. I do love all of you. :wub:

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
The new job is working me like crazy! My parents or in-laws keep my son during the day, so I'm out of the house by 6:30 to drop him off before work, then I'm usually not home until about 12 hours later. Then dinner, a little time to play, and it's off to bed. I fell asleep at 7 this evening then woke up at midnight when the smoke detector started beeping due to a low battery.

It's an adjustment after 2 years of being unemployed. There's been some adjustment for my son too. It was a good two years I've had with him.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Like, where is everyone???????? I haven't been on this week much because I've felt rather icky and husband keeps hogging the computer.

There's something amiss.......I can feel it. It's like there is a battle of wills, or spirits or something. What is it, guys? We were clicking right along a week or two ago and now it's like a ghost-town......er, I mean well yeah, a ghost-town. I know you're here because of the 'view' numbers on each post. Something needs to be dealt with, here, otherwise, the purpose of this part of the board is rendered ineffective. Remember, "Blessed are the peacemakers......" AND, if it's me, just tell me. I realize I'm not the average Christian, but I am at peace in my spirit. I do love all of you. :wub:

Unless the Lord gives me a 'word' I've got very little to say... :lol:

I love you bunches also! :wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Okay......I thought it was because I didn't use deoderant 2 days last week or something...... The room had a vacant eerie feeling to it. Does that make any sense? You guys know me as the quiet, sweet, gentile, southern lady that I am, 8-o, and (let me get over gagging over that last statement) and that I'm leery openly my mouth:shock:so I just thought I would just ask. :2cool:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Okay......I thought it was because I didn't use deoderant 2 days last week or something...... The room had a vacant eerie feeling to it. Does that make any sense? You guys know me as the quiet, sweet, gentile, southern lady that I am, 8-o, and (let me get over gagging over that last statement) and that I'm leery openly my mouth:shock:so I just thought I would just ask. :2cool:

Yeah, did our 'Ban just wear off' or sumpin'? :p

What? We not "controversial" enuf for people anymore?

:lol:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
It seems to be a time for reflection, and strengthening our faith. Getting stronger in His Word, and growing daily in our walk with Him. By the blood of Jesus, this group is alive and well, protected by Him!!!!!!! We witness, and proclaim His Gospel to any who are called by Him to receive His Word. AMEN!!!!!!!

Praise God... Amen :)

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
  • Deleted by trukinlady

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY