1st Purchase - need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

casualuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
NYC
OK so I think I've done my share of research before purchasing a starter kit and here's what I think would be best I hope you'll let me know.

I'd like to go with a Riva 510 starter kit (Liberty Flights). This offers the atomizer - cartridge experience.

I'd also like to have the cartomizer option so for that I'm gonna purchase a pack of 2.0 boge cartos (out of stock by LF so if you have a good vendor plz advise) plus a 901 atomizer cone which is supposed to be shorter for better access to the carto.

I want to see what a tank system is like too so I'd like to purchase an Ego-T atomizer (LR) and some tanks obviously. I'm pretty sure those will fit onto my 510 Riva threading AM I CORRECT?

So what do you think?

ps I'd love to know who'd be the cheapest vendor for all this stuff.

Last edited:

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
i've heard people having less problems with the 510 t system, you would just have to deal with a smaller tank.. also for cartos try the dual coils, they have them at madvapes. might have your 2.0 boges to im not sure but madvapes is a great site for allot of stuff. also stock up on juices, the riva is a great kit though i have the 901 version and love this thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread