• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

**2011** Los Angeles Juice Tasting? Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Got a call today from Chili's Restaurants. They have banned E-cigs in all California Restaurants.

Pup, who is "They?" Are you talking about the Chili's corporate office banning e-cigs in their own restaurants? If not, who is "They?" Please and thank you.

FWIW, several of my friends and I vape in several restaurants/clubs in SD Co. and on Amtrak. We just don't ask, we just stealth vape, and if someone sees us, then they see us. We've never been asked to refrain from it. It's so easy to just say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." We've gotten away with it so many times.

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
Pup, who is "They?" Are you talking about the Chili's corporate office banning e-cigs in their own restaurants? If not, who is "They?" Please and thank you.
I guess it was not very clear so I did a quick edit, thank you. Yes they is Chili's Chain. I stealth vape as well but 15 or 20 of us at a vape meet might have a hard time stealth vaping as a group LOL (I know thats not what you meant) :)

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now

FWIW, several of my friends and I vape in several restaurants/clubs in SD Co. and on Amtrak. We just don't ask, we just stealth vape, and if someone sees us, then they see us. We've never been asked to refrain from it. It's so easy to just say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." We've gotten away with it so many times.

As tipsy as we were I really doubt there was anything "stealth" to it. :toast::toast:
Sure wouldnt mind meeting up at that Stone place again.:laugh:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
As tipsy as we were I really doubt there was anything "stealth" to it. :toast::toast:
Sure wouldnt mind meeting up at that Stone place again.:laugh:

Yeah, that was waaay fun! Now that hubby's home, the group grows! I'm sure he would love it. Man-o-man, and all those marines there! The food was so good! Now that the weather is good, we must get together again soon - maybe Old Town again; there was a pretty good turnout for so close to the holidays, and there's always so many clubs and so much to do there.

I'd love to join in a tasting or something. I'm in the west LA area.

has anyone checked with the vapor spot?. I really doubt they'd let anyone use the space for free, but maybe if someone clever buttered them up with talk of publicity.

I go to the vaporspot when I run out of atties... But they have limited supply, absolutely no expertise, and crazy high prices.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I've vaped at my nearby Starbucks a few times, and they don't seem to care. Try them, the staff is usually a bunch of kids anyway. I'm sure they would be quite curious and entertained. If your SB is like mine though, they usually have the music cranked up so high you can't visit without raising your voice. Just a thought.

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
I would be concerned about the Vapor Spot as they mainly a supplier for the ......... users and carry a few e-cig items.

I'd love to join in a tasting or something. I'm in the west LA area.

has anyone checked with the vapor spot?. I really doubt they'd let anyone use the space for free, but maybe if someone clever buttered them up with talk of publicity.

I go to the vaporspot when I run out of atties... But they have limited supply, absolutely no expertise, and crazy high prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread