• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

**2011** Los Angeles Juice Tasting? Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Hey guys
I'm in the Los Angeles/West Los Angeles/San Fernando area.

I'm thinking it would be kind of cool to get a group together, with the specific intent of sharing our favorite juice!

I've spent booko bucks on juices from Ms. T's, Backwoods Brew, Johnson Creek, etc. etc. etc.

Some I've loved, some, not so much.

Now, I have a TON of juices, but there are still alot of new and old flavors I keep hearing about, that I'd love to try.

Soooo... my thought is, let's pick a time and place, and get together. We bring our favorite juice, and have a vapfest...:vapor:

I'm sure there are some juices in my collection that I'm not that fond of, that others may love. We can trade, or simply try out other peoples favorites, and if we agree, at least when we order it, we KNOW what we're going to get!

Anyone game?

(I attended a get together in Long Beach, which was a blast, and I got to meet some great people, and check out some very cool mods. My goal, for THIS get together, would be to really focus on juices... obviously, everyone will bring their favorite mod/eCig, but.... the point is to allow us all to try new juice)

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Anyone insterested in trying to get a Get Together in the Los Angeles area, on either Sunday, Jan. 16th or Jan. 23rd?

We can firm up the time, or we can change it to Saturday, if people are interested, but find Saturday's easier.

Let me know if anyone is interested, and if so, what day/time works.

Also, I'm thinking about finding a location in the West Hollywood/W. Los Angeles area, but again, if, for example, most people are in Orange County, or some other area, we can move the location.

Thanks!

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
btw, pupmastermp3...you've been doing a great job at getting the fb page off to a great start :) I enjoy seeing all the posts in my "news feed" everyday!

You are most welcome. I really enjoy it. Got a call today from Chili's Restaurants. They have banned E-cigs in all of their California Restaurants. The manager at the Glendora location was bummed. She pushed really hard for it as she vapes but the corporate said no. Not even in the bar areas. I will keep looking. It is getting harder to think of places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread