Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
....I spotted this over at the Modding forum. The price includes the atomizer. Seems like an absolute steal for someone wanting to try out the bottom feeder thing. I would hope that it is worth the price of admission.
Group buy- focalecig.com
sku_24723_4.jpg

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I don't know where you see anything about this thing that even slightly resembles a Reo?! I don't think Robert has anything to worry about..... LMAO!!
I wonder how many mls that bottle holds? I'll buy it for the Bottles, if it's 9ml or greater and fits into my AUTHENTIC REO'S.....made in the USA - out of billet aluminum.... ! by A GREAT GUY who isn't going to be making any money off of this rip off / clone !

Wait I just talked myself out of buying it for the bottles lol.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Absolutely.....if one can't afford it that's one thing, but that shouldn't excuse the fact that what they are selling is the exact mod that someone else came up with and worked very hard to perfect ...... I understand what you're saying, but I think you have to consider that it will last FOREVER .... Its bullet proof!
this owl looks plastic and cheap.... Well obviously $22......

I can't afford to buy a Dyson vacuum cleaner but I understand due to the way it's built that I will probably never need to buy another one ...... So while $187.00 is pricey, Its relative........ and an investment. I've been through at least 5 ego batteries, 1 LEO..... 4 itaste vv Bats...... in the time I've owned these reos...... Egos are or were $18-20 for an authentic?.............and yes I'm hard on my equipment but that's exactly my point. I guess buying this owl b/f would be the equivalent of buying an ego battery.... In that, I see it breaking or failing and having to treat it like a disposable.
I have several Reos...I use them every day. I've talked with Robert on several occasions and he is, in fact, a great guy. BUT....he didn't patent or invent squonking. This thing is about as far from a Reo clone as you can get. Robert doesn't have a thing to worry about. The thought that the only acceptable squonker is a Reo is kinda silly. Is Sunbox, TBev, Pdib, Grunt, Svapiamo......are they all ripping off Robert too?

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Since you obviously know..... who was it then that bottle fed an atty through using a mech box mod?
A no-name. It was a hobbyist who built a wooden box with a door, an 18650, a juice bottle and a drilled out atty. They were very expensive. It didn't catch on due to the price.
Not to mention, box mods weren't exactly "in" at the time.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
A no name a hobbyist, a box, with a bottle ..... Lmao..... ok go sit down!
He has a name you said it earlier ; Robert E. O'Neil.
That's who perfected it, not invented it.

I sure hope any vw mods you might have, have an Evolv board in em!

Reactions: Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I wonder how many mls that bottle holds? I'll buy it for the Bottles, if it's 9ml or greater and fits into my AUTHENTIC REO'S.....made in the USA - out of billet aluminum.... ! by A GREAT GUY who isn't going to be making any money off of this rip off / clone !

Wait I just talked myself out of buying it for the bottles lol.

It's a 10ml bottle, but the vaper that has one on the FT forums says til hold over 12.

Please don't start with the REO fanaticism.
There's an entire forum for REO owners here on ECF where you can woo each other.

No potential REO customer will buy this over a REO.
(They might buy this to see of a BF/REO is worth 5 times the price.)

Mercedes buyers don't buy Kias, Kia buyers don't buy Mercedes.
Apples and oranges.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
It's a 10ml bottle, but the vaper that has one on the FT forums says til hold over 12.

Please don't start with the REO fanaticism.
There's an entire forum for REO owners here on ECF where you can woo each other.

No potential REO customer will buy this over a REO.
(They might buy this to see of a BF/REO is worth 5 times the price.)

Mercedes buyers don't buy Kias, Kia buyers don't buy Mercedes.
Apples and oranges.
Couldn't agree more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread