2015 - New Bottom Feeder Mod from China!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csayce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
None the message I got after asking for more intrinsic details about the device I was sent a rather cryptic email which I could not plainly understand and I replied stating that then another email from the same person stating that "about the sx300 version, I am not sure
if you will finish it, for some certain reasons, we are considering it, so there is not much details from me too" which is plain to see is rather confusing then I got this "Yes, probably, it will not go on sale, as we are considering to stop this business recently."

So as to any more than that I can not speculate on only what I received as a reply in the email.

Sent from the depths and the darkest part of the Internet.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Mike is still selling them probably to sell out the last of them.

Mike replied to my email stating that the SX300 was definitely a no-go but that Scans would still be making the mech Kui. He also wanted to know when I'd be publishing my Kui review... leads to me to believe they will keep making them. Review wouldn't matter much if they were out of production.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Mike replied to my email stating that the SX300 was definitely a no-go but that Scans would still be making the mech Kui. He also wanted to know when I'd be publishing my Kui review... leads to me to believe they will keep making them. Review wouldn't matter much if they were out of production.

True and he's selling it for a good price as well. $58 shipped from them. Going to get one to try out with the "nuppin style rda." (Which is not a 1:1).

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Would like to pre-order the Derringer BF.
    But I have never heard of this place, and am a little concerned I my never see the product or get a refund if they go out of business.
    Will they ever be in stock?
    Has anybody done any previous business with them?
    Derringer (Bottom Feed Modified) [Cigreen] - Smog Distribution
    Thanks

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread