$217 minimum order? come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
I really like Eastmall for their great products especially 510 Riva, and for their flat rate INTL shipping!

my last order was worth $424, and i was happy for what i got, 4 Rivas , allot of cartos, etc

this time i did not need a big order, and when i tried to check out a box poped up, you need $217 MOQ for your country?

come on guys! 2 Rivas, 3 cases and 3 20ml bottles are not enough?

EM , $217 is too much! :facepalm:

am i only getting this or do guys in the US get the same too?

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Sierra

i dont think its an error, but lets hope so

one of my Riva batteries died on me, and CS said they will send the replacement with my next order

so that means :

if you have a defective battery and need a replacement , you should do the following :

1- place a new order

2- it should be above $217!

3- then you get your replacement! :facepalm:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
This comes under the status of minimum order for shipping which is set according to each different country
and it depends on the cost to Eastmall to ship there,

If you have a problem with it, please discuss it with David, or Selina,

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

or -- talk to David ** LIVE ** in – *** Online Support ****

I know some of the countries are very hard to ship to and he has set a higher minimum order quota for these ones.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
If there is one thing David is NOT, it's greedy (Eastmall has some of the lowest prices you'll ever find; $33 for a Leo? $4 for 20ml of liquid?? $3 for 510, 510 HV and 510 LR atties??? ). As Di said, it depends on the country - it was not raised from $35 to $217. The OP lives in Saudi Arabia, this could very well be an error in the per country calculation of the minimum order for that particular country.

OP - Email Selina and/or David and I'm 100% positive they will take care of this for you.

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
This comes under the status of minimum order for shipping which is set according to each different country
and it depends on the cost to Eastmall to ship there,

If you have a problem with it, please discuss it with David, or Selina,

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

or -- talk to David ** LIVE ** in – *** Online Support ****

I know some of the countries are very hard to ship to and he has set a higher minimum order quota for these ones.

Di

where is online support i did not find it on the website?

Regarding ease of shipping, China and Saudi Arabia are both in Asia, shipping to me should be easier/cheaper than to the US, i dont get it.

i made less then $217 orders before, this looks like a new thing?

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
If there is one thing David is NOT, it's greedy (Eastmall has some of the lowest prices you'll ever find; $33 for a Leo? $4 for 20ml of liquid?? $3 for 510, 510 HV and 510 LR atties??? ).

add to that only $0.8 for a 510 carto! EM prices rocks no doubt, but $217 for minimum order? that is too much sorry.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
add to that only $0.8 for a 510 carto! EM prices rocks no doubt, but $217 for minimum order? that is too much sorry.

I'm sure it was a mistake in the system, they'll get you sorted out :)

Regarding online support, it's on the left side menu towards the bottom, you'll see a picture of a blond girl with a headset on -- please note that online support is only available on a limited basis, and during normal business hours (Shenzhen time).

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OK, I have spoken with David about this for all of you --------

we have come up with a solution for you all,
if you do not want to take the minimum order quota listed for your country -
we will allow you to do this -----

Contact Selina FIRSTY -----

then she will allow you to make an order of any size --
EVEN $1.00 -----
and you will pay the current pay by weight shipping for your country as set by the shipper, EM.

is that ok ???????????????

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
OK, I have spoken with David about this for all of you --------

we have come up with a solution for you all,
if you do not want to take the minimum order quota listed for your country -
we will allow you to do this -----

Contact Selina FIRSTY -----

then she will allow you to make an order of any size --
EVEN $1.00 -----
and you will pay the current pay by weight shipping for your country as set by the shipper, EM.

is that ok ???????????????

Nooooo Di

where is the glory of EM on this?

getting the cool product+cool prices+flat rate = EM , if you drop the flat rate EM is not that cool any more

lower the MOQ for us, you have done that before why change that after we got addicted.

i mean making a $50 minimum for some and $271 for others! this is absolutely not fair.

Last edited:

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
Nooooo Di

where is the glory of EM on this?

getting the cool product+cool prices+flat rate = EM , if you drop the flat rate EM is not that cool any more

lower the MOQ for us, you have done that before why change that after we got addicted.

i mean making a $50 minimum for some and $271 for others! this is absolutely not fair.

Come on wael! If they have low prices and offer to only charge actual shipping, I don't see what more they can do. You can't have everything..... If they did flat rate to expensive places they couldn't keep the prices low. It's simple economics..... Supplies like batteries and juice can be heavy (i.e expensive) to ship.

If they had flat rate shipping they'd have to charge everyone more to subsidize shipping to higher cost places like Saudi Arabia. I don't know why it costs more to ship there but it appears to. Deal with it! Charging actual shipping is more than fair IMO. I don't want to pay for it on my order to the US and they need to make a buck too.

I only order from China or places with high shipping when the order is large enough for it to even out and that doesn't take much, but that's to the US and it's like $15 or so from China.

Regards!

edit: I've never used EM but have had great luck with Chinese suppliers.

Last edited:

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
capecodjim

all what i am asking for is what they use to offer and what made me a regular at EM!

i never said that asking for the actual weight fright is not fair, this is what most stores does, what i am asking for is that when offering a flat rate + a MOQ , they should to make that fixed for every one,

all my last orders were $17 flat with orders above $217 or less, why change now,

why make US MOQ for about $50 while they are double the distance then Saudi Arabia is from china and ask us for $217?

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
capecodjim

all what i am asking for is what they use to offer and what made me a regular at EM!

i never said that asking for the actual weight fright is not fair, this is what most stores does, what i am asking for is that when offering a flat rate + a MOQ , they should to make that fixed for every one,

all my last orders were $17 flat with orders above $217 or less, why change now,

why make US MOQ for about $50 while they are double the distance then Saudi Arabia is from china and ask us for $217?

I have no clue about shipping rates but it appears it's expensive to ship to S.A. They prolly had to change due to simple economics... no profit in smaller orders. They have no control over shipping cost and that appears to be the issue. The cost has nothing to do with distance, it's what the carriers charge.

They said to call and they'd make accommodations so it sounds like they're trying to please you.

Best of luck and I hope it works out!

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
I have no clue about shipping rates but it appears it's expensive to ship to S.A. They prolly had to change due to simple economics... no profit in smaller orders. They have no control over shipping cost and that appears to be the issue. The cost has nothing to do with distance, it's what the carriers charge.

They said to call and they'd make accommodations so it sounds like they're trying to please you.

Best of luck and I hope it works out!

Shipping to South Africa is also expensive, and we have been part of the $200 minimum for quite some time. I think the weight-based thing will give us just another option. Like capecodjim said, it is all to do with economics.

We either club together on orders, or hang around the forum to find out when all the new stuff is coming out, and then place a big order. The EM prices are still awesome.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Shipping is shipping I believe,, all as EM can do is offer what the Carrier offers them and it's pretty fair if EM doesn't mark them up and passes that price onto all of us no matter where it gets shipped. They do have some of the best prices in the Industry and cant control what shipping cost are, but only pass on what the best shipping prices and opportunities are available and as long as they search those out and get discounted commercial shipping rates that are as competitive as all other Chinese suppliers and pass them onto the customer that's cool with me.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread