Ordering the Riva from East Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This is my first order from East Mall and could use some help :)

I prefer flat carts, is it possible to get 10 flat carts instead of round ones in the kit?

What's the difference between the EM-Riva and the Riva-901? I'm trying to decide which to get.

What's a Low Resistance EM5 atomizer? How does it differ from the atomizer in the kit?

Should I order extra cones? Are they something that needs to be replaced frequently?

Thanks!! I look forward to the responses :)

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Hi,

This is my first order from East Mall and could use some help :)

I prefer flat carts, is it possible to get 10 flat carts instead of round ones in the kit?

As far as I know the Riva only comes with the round carts. I normally just order some flat ones extra, they are cheap $3.

What's the difference between the EM-Riva and the Riva-901? I'm trying to decide which to get.

[FONT="]The 901 uses a 901 atty, and the normal Riva uses a 510 atty. I was a big 901 user, but converted to the 510 with the use of the Indulgence. Depends on what atty you prefer. Ask different people, and you will get different answers. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

What's a Low Resistance EM5 atomizer? How does it differ from the atomizer in the kit?

[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]The low resistance atomiser, is an atomiser that gives the same TH and vapour production as a 6 volt device at 3.7 volts. The life span of the LR atty’s is suppose to be less than the normal ones, but so far from testimonies and my own experience, we found that the EM LR atty’s last just as long if not longer than the normal ones.[/COLOR][/B]

Should I order extra cones? Are they something that needs to be replaced frequently?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][FONT="]There is no wear and tear on the cones, it might just get a few marks on them depending on how you treat your device. I ordered a spare, but that is just because I am a shopaholic, and want spares for every possible part. I know Riche runs his Riva without the cone. That is possible too. In my experience, the cone is just aesthetic, and it lessens the whistling noise when taking a toot. [/FONT]

Thanks!! I look forward to the responses :)

I hope this helps. I know the 901-atty answer is not clear-cut, but that depends on individual taste. There are 901 users that will swear that a 901 is better than a 510, and then visa versa. My experience, both are good, I just like the 510's more, since that was the first LR atty that EM released, although there are 901’s and 801’s now also. :D

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for all the info BartS!!

I haven't had any experience with the 901 and 510 attys. I started vaping on the m401 then switched to the m201, which I currently use. My batteries are almost dead, so I thought It's a good time to switch to the Riva :D

I see you're in CT. When you ordered from EM, did you have any problems with customs? How long did the package take to reach you?

Hi Sunflour

I agree with BartS

he has given a very good answers here for your questions,

please do not hesitate to ask again if you have more -
:)

Hey Di!

I read somewhere in the forums that orders to South Africa need to be $200? Is this true? :(

On a side note, I am used to automatic batteries (I have an auto m201). The manuals tend to be frustrating (due to the cut off). Does the EM-Riva battery also have a cut off? If so, is it possible to get auto batteries?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hey Di!

I read somewhere in the forums that orders to South Africa need to be $200? Is this true? :(

On a side note, I am used to automatic batteries (I have an auto m201). The manuals tend to be frustrating (due to the cut off). Does the EM-Riva battery also have a cut off? If so, is it possible to get auto batteries?

Hiya, Sunflour

as I understand it -

at this time, there is only one country with a minimum 200.00 buy - because of horrendous shipping costs --- that is Russia

BUT I have beeen told to me that YES- SA does also,
because of the DHL shipping cost there also -

as far as I know there is no cut off on the RiVa,

and NO - there will not be a an auto RiVa battery. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread