22 x eGo kits - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
so am I, wanted to try the ego/atty/3pc out for once, oh well guess I'll stick to cartos/2pc till I find another good sell.

Well I have 2 Rivas, but curiousity and the compulsion to spend money is driving me to want to compare, here. I'm so bad! But I am GREAT at keeping businesses thriving. :p

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
Well I have 2 Rivas, but curiousity and the compulsion to spend money is driving me to want to compare, here. I'm so bad! But I am GREAT at keeping businesses thriving. :p

Well that's what I am trying to do also, I have like 10 808 batteries and a lot of carts, but I would love to compare and try the eGo and dripping.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Well that's what I am trying to do also, I have like 10 808 batteries and a lot of carts, but I would love to compare and try the eGo and dripping.

I haven't tried dripping, yet, but burned up my last cartomizer, grrrr! Should be getting some more anyyyyyyday, now...
I'm taking the easy route and using the SS, atm. I miss my Riva! But it's almost 1:30 am and too late to experiment with dripping tonight. I'm a klutz, so I have to take my time with these things. =P

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Got my PT in steel, and last 3pk attys in steel... so nice all the various combinations my lil' eGo's are going thru - great way to tell the flavors apart ;o) the Black n' Steel is just so sharp looking together! My Black Friday purchases may just include RED... (hint hint - make sure you have a red kit sitting standby for me!).

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
LoL but, it's not until Black Friday... and it better not be, payday isn't 'til Wednesday (thank you holiday, for payday being a day early).

Doh! Why was I thinking it was tomorrow. I'm a little slow on the uptake, because I just now got the reference. *facepalm*

Hmmm, I get paid on Monday... So, can I come back in line, then? ;-)

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
heheheh of course you can - as long as it's BEHIND me! :laugh:

Of course, all that's in the other thread (Black Friday)... but he did answer that by "this Friday" he meant 26th, not tomorrow. Not like I've not been keeping the page open since I found it, and constantly refreshing... :blink:

Oh, yeah, yeah, right. Uh...me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread