22 x eGo kits - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I love my steel ego. I wonder if the other "metal" named ego's have that type of finish or if they have the rubberized feel of the colors?

Just received my steel ego kit that I ordered 2 days ago and the thing here is a beaut!! It's actually packaged so much nicer than the original ego I bought months ago. Thanks for the super quick shipping and I'll definitely place another order black Friday for a black one..

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I got my (Black) Ego last Saturday and after using this awesome little guy for almost a week I can see why people become emotionally attached to these things. It's like holding a super high quality diamond in your hand or somethin. Due to the weight and feel of these things it just puts a big ol smile on your face when you pick them up.
Oh... And I just got some E2 carto's 2.8 ohm and on this Ego it is the cats ... ! WOW!!!!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I had to go back and read your original post... I didn't think you were talking about me! I just forgot to quote the question I was answering. :laugh:

heheheh Man, I gotta go shower before hittin' WalMart! Still feel all greasy from cookin' 'n what not all day.

Wait, if i don't, maybe people will 'back off' and get outta my way while I shop? Ya think it might work???

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
heheheh Man, I gotta go shower before hittin' WalMart! Still feel all greasy from cookin' 'n what not all day.

Wait, if i don't, maybe people will 'back off' and get outta my way while I shop? Ya think it might work???

I probably would back off! But then again, no way in **** (self-censored, ha!) I'm setting a foot in any store tomorrow, so it would be pretty easy to run me off. Gotta do the DMV and the post office though... yikes.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
ewww... DMV is open? I bet it'll be the only day without bad lines LoL - what with everyone else at WalMart!

I should be getting 2 orders via USPS tomorrow - only one of 'em a LF order (s'more XL cartos, liquid, flavor). I shall never be without caramel goodness again. Maybe my order with the Boges will come Saturday LoL - I can wish, can't I? I think that'll be Monday, immediately chased by this one Tuesday? Maybe? OK, Wed? Impatient much? Not me!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
^^^ Yes. I have the titanium. Very nice looking!

Maaaaaan, I was looking through threads trying to remember where the finishes on these colors were described, since I'm sort of considering the blue, because I need three freakin egos...
f2e953d4.gif

...and saw my own post. I have STEEL, not titanium. I realize this is important to nobody but me. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
69ef4aa9.gif

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Maaaaaan, I was looking through threads trying to remember where the finishes on these colors were described, since I'm sort of considering the blue, because I need three freakin egos...
f2e953d4.gif

...and saw my own post. I have STEEL, not titanium. I realize this is important to nobody but me. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
69ef4aa9.gif

So, you're telling me you LIED? :confused: :ohmy: :laugh: :lol:

I got the Steel PT - liked the finish, so the next 3pk of attys I grabbed steel. Kits 1 & 2 were black. The 900mah I grabbed, is black. sense a pattern?

Of course, I can't wait until the Kit #3 arrives, and I get to see what the red looks like!

Gonna be fun mixing and matching each one, to tell apart the flavors at a grab. Now, I'll have to work on memory skills to remember which flavor I end up putting in each... :unsure: 8-o

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
So, you're telling me you LIED? :confused: :ohmy: :laugh: :lol:

I didn't lie...it was a brain fart.
f614a740.gif

Gonna be fun mixing and matching each one, to tell apart the flavors at a grab.

^^^^This!!! This is gonna be my excuse for buying all these things! I'm stealing it from you. I do this because I am organized! Validation accomplished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread