3-Stage Variable eGo with LED screen & Super kits Exclusive to GV 3 Stage Variable EGO(2 batts),Cone,5 TC Clearomizers IN STOCK NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapolous

Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
Australia
Just wondering if anyone can offer some advisde getting Joye eGo-T type B atomizers to work with the VV ego.
For some reason the type A works and B refuses to fire up...
Same applies to the SmokTech eGo mega cartos...no go...
Obviously this is a contact issue...
On an earlier post I've seen refrerence to adjusting the center pole of the battery.
How does one get that done?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
you use a pin or paper clip or end of pointy tweezers etc. small eyeglass screwdriver etc. and the pin is inside the connector and is round, you gently lift around the pin to raise it a tad and do this ona few side to lift it evenly but to not much so you dont lift it out, . you can also do this on the cartomizer/tank/atty.

**im using a bigger screwdriver for presentation purposes, use a smaller tool if you have one.

pin.JPG

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
yeah i doubt thats true or how else would you get to 3.2 volts again
'i have every type of ego vv there is, none have a shut off feature

unless its form a different company where they have it shut off after 4.2, then 5 more to turn it back on but havent seen that yet.

i edited your post as its linking to a thread where they bypass buying form a vendor and dealing with a factory , they are not a website and the factory who doesnt sell retail shouldnt be selling to them, vendors have a business to run, if everyone tries to go off and trick a factory then vendors cant stay in business, i already spoke to the factory about this as well/

this doesnt pertain to places like MiT where they sell retail as well and there is nothing we can do about that

Last edited:

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
yeah i doubt thats true or how else would you get to 3.2 volts again
'i have every type of ego vv there is, none have a shut off feature

unless its form a different company where they have it shut off after 4.2, then 5 more to turn it back on but havent seen that yet.

The OP of that thread says he ordered from Shenzhen Kangshengda Technology Co. and that it is the same as the gotvapes version. So I did a google search on Shenzhen Kangshengda Technology Co. and everything I found was difficult to understand and nothing related to an on/off feature. But I did find this Extraordinary design!!! eGO 650mAh/900mAh Adjustable Voltage battery 3 stages battery 639 e cigarette joyetech ego t tank - Detailed info for Extraordinary design!!! eGO 650mAh/900mAh Adjustable Voltage battery 3 stages battery 639 e cigarette joyete. I'm not sure if this really is the manufacturer that gotvapes orders from but it looks like the exact same batt and apparently is offered in a 900mah version also. Either way I would love to see an on/off feature on these batts as well as a 900mah version. I say get in touch with your supplier before other vendors get ahold of the 900mah version with a shutoff feature.

Penner

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
USA
These really need a Safety ON/ OFF.

How this could be accomplished is:

1). just cycle thru the button taps, then the last tap is off.

2). Or, after a period of time that any sequence button pattern has not been pressed to change the voltage, any further button pressing would be the OFF.

3). Or, if the button is held down for more than 10-16 seconds, the unit shuts off.

JMHO. Thanks for reading.

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
The OP of that thread says he ordered from Shenzhen Kangshengda Technology Co. and that it is the same as the gotvapes version. So I did a google search on Shenzhen Kangshengda Technology Co. and everything I found was difficult to understand and nothing related to an on/off feature. But I did find this Extraordinary design!!! eGO 650mAh/900mAh Adjustable Voltage battery 3 stages battery 639 e cigarette joyetech ego t tank - Detailed info for Extraordinary design!!! eGO 650mAh/900mAh Adjustable Voltage battery 3 stages battery 639 e cigarette joyete. I'm not sure if this really is the manufacturer that gotvapes orders from but it looks like the exact same batt and apparently is offered in a 900mah version also. Either way I would love to see an on/off feature on these batts as well as a 900mah version. I say get in touch with your supplier before other vendors get ahold of the 900mah version with a shutoff feature.

Don't know what is real here. The web site suggests that this is a Joye product with "joyetech ego t tank" and "Adjustable Voltage battery 3 stages battery 639 e cigarette joyete". But - there might be a "joyetech ego t tank" in whatever is being offered but with everything else from somewhere other than Joye. Then - what does this mean "639 e cigarette joyete"? Does it mean battery is from Joye. I don't think that is what that means. I think intentional confusion. Should be a law against that! But - nothing to be concerned about by us common retail people as, per badkolo, they only sell wholesale. I would suggest that anyone attempting to do any business with "Shenzhen Kangshengda Technology Co." is at high risk of not getting what they might expect.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
let me ask you something jw50 , are you in every other vendors thread pulling this, becuase there is 80 vendors on the main list, there is also a additional 20 to 50 other forums about evigs with even more vendors on it and a large amount of all of us by from many factories, some vendors charge insane amounts for kits as well, very few sell kits that specifically say joyetech and we all buy from different places and sometimes the same, so my question is , you seem rather concerned about the batteries, where they come form, who makes them and so on, but you seem to be only doing that here when there is dozens and dozens of other vendors selling batteries and products from the same factories we buy form and form other factories that arent just joyetech. so my last question, whats the issue?

now its all good if your just into the tech stuff, but this seems deeper, like you have a angst or something.

Last edited:

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
let me ask you something jw50 , are you in every other vendors thread pulling this, becuase there is 80 vendors on the main list, there is also a additional 20 to 50 other forums about evigs with even more vendors on it and a large amount of all of us by from many factories, some vendors charge insane amounts for kits as well, very few sell kits that specifically say joyetech and we all buy from different places and sometimes the same, so my question is , you seem rather concerned about the batteries, where they come form, who makes them and so on, but you seem to be only doing that here when there is dozens and dozens of other vendors selling batteries and products from the same factories we buy form and form other factories that arent just joyetech. so my last question, whats the issue?

now its all good if your just into the tech stuff, but this seems deeper, like you have a angst or something.

My point was that it was risky and unwise for us (i.e. members that buy supplies at the retail level) to attempt to do business with firms like the firm mentioned in the post I was commenting on even if they (the firm soliciting) indicate they are sellers. Not meant as anything negative toward gotvapes. My beliefs would be that gotvapes has considered many, many suppliers over time and has at times decided against some because of inferior product or quality. My comment was meant to suggest that it is best to buy from firms like gotvapes that have sampled and tried the particular products offered before offering such products to us.

Last edited:

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Time to resurrect this thread!

I am about to take delivery of my 900mah pass-through full kit in a day or 2 and was wondering:

What carto/attys/whatnots you guys prefer to use at each voltage levels?

Brands,models,ohms?

You tried with a tank?

Thanks for all answers.

This seem to be a great product.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Man, tricky question. The generic answer is obvious....anything 2.0ohm or lower keep at 3.7v or lower, anything higher ohm is enjoyed at a higher voltage. However, of ten people comment on here I'm confident all will be different. I've seen people who like to vape low ohm attys/cartos WAY higher then I ever would. Then people who enjoy higher ohms at lower volts. Allll personal preference. You may hate something I love and on and on. It also varies per carto....like the 1.7ohm smoktekk...I can't vape 80% of them at even 3.7V because I get a burnt flavor....so I drop the volts. But yet a 1.5ohm 306atty I will ROCK at 4.2V. Anyway, I'm aware this was no help to you lol
Time to resurrect this thread!

I am about to take delivery of my 900mah pass-through full kit in a day or 2 and was wondering:

What carto/attys/whatnots you guys prefer to use at each voltage levels?

Brands,models,ohms?

You tried with a tank?

Thanks for all answers.

This seem to be a great product.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Thanks for the answer!

The objective behind my complex question (!!) is to see what people do/like and try it for myself,see where I sit;
We are not that different,beleive me!

Just been vaping for a month yet I am equipped like a vet...maybe too muc stuff early on and at once but heh,winter time is hibernation time for me and I need something to occupy my mind when I am not working.

(also looking for an excuse to spend the money I dont waste on analogs!!)

Should I start a thread of my own,its relevant to this product and could help potential buyers to get the best equipment they can at the same place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread