THEY'RE BACK!! The 3 stage Variable Ego Passthrough-FREE Black Case INCLUDED - IN Stock NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Got my VV pass thru today, nice and a great case. Can't test the volts, like a ego the little screw on volt reader just goes crazy when the button is pressed, must have the same type of regulator. The button, three little lights and the end light all change color with the settings - blue, purple, and red. The only thing that would be nice would be a little longer usb cord.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I'd say its a good full 12 seccies or so...yes, I am using it exclusively now when near my 'puter...

OHHHHH...I didn't know that...LOL.

Anyhoooo, these PT's have a nice loooong cutoff. I can get 3 big draws before it starts flashing. I haven't tried clocking them yet but my guess is around 15 seconds. 4.2V is nice.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
My Laptop USB ports power this thing at 4.2V just fine!

I was a little wary of the "push 5 times" method but it really does work well with the unit. It's pretty neat watching the colors too :lol: but yes; this is working nicely with my Bud Sapphire. Now to try some super secret equipment on it :D

I really enjoy how light it is too

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Okay Badkolo, now I have to stalk the mailman. Off to work shortly again. 3rd night starting then 4 hours to go and I'm off for the weekend. Darn heat here is killing most of us. Was hitting the VV PT pretty hard this morning and now. I'm really enjoying it. I ordered 2 of the tb2's this morning just to see what they are like. I gave up atty type stuff quite awhile ago but these seemed interesting. I wonder how good they will be on the PT's. I'm not one to jump on new products when they are first released buy needed a change of pace.

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
well they arent being released, the t2pt is for ecf and youtube experienced users only to play with and thats why we are offering the newest version for half price.

i think youll like them

Wow, I know I'm still sleepy...LOL. I couldn't remember the letters to go with the 2. Anyhoo, still looking forward to trying them out. I watched the video and figured why not. I'm having surgery in August so if I can get this working good, it will help me with my hands (that's what I'm having surgery on...FINALLY!). I just hope the bulb isn't too hard to press. If anything, they will go on standby until I'm healed.

ZebadeeDoodah

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2011
Tucson, AZ USA
Was really enjoying my new eGo VV but discovered today that it won't charge. Just sits there with no change in the number of bars. Any idea of when you might be getting in some 510 extenders? I'm guessing that's what's needed.

I'm using a 500 mAh charger that works perfectly with my eGo batteries, including the red/green LED indicator. With the VV in it, the LED doesn't change to red, nor does the battery light up. Nothing seems to be happening.

Last edited:

ZebadeeDoodah

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2011
Tucson, AZ USA
Was really enjoying my new eGo VV but discovered today that it won't charge. Just sits there with no change in the number of bars. Any idea of when you might be getting in some 510 extenders? I'm guessing that's what's needed.

I'm using a 500 mAh charger that works perfectly with my eGo batteries, including the red/green LED indicator. With the VV in it, the LED doesn't change to red, nor does the battery light up. Nothing seems to be happening.

Issue resolved by PM from badkolo. Lifted the pin in the charger a little and it's now charging fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread