30% OFF ANY JUICES! 32 new flavors! - FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Last day of the sale. Great time to try samples of the new flavors. Samples are only $1.56 with the sale code. :D

Awww...I wish I could vape the samples. Anything over 14 MG gives me the instant Palps. I am saving up all my free samples to give to my converts though. :)

I cannot wait to try Voo Doo but I promised myself no more juice until after February. I have to set some limits.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Awww...I wish I could vape the samples. Anything over 14 MG gives me the instant Palps. I am saving up all my free samples to give to my converts though. :)

I cannot wait to try Voo Doo but I promised myself no more juice until after February. I have to set some limits.

That is where the 5ml comes in handy. You can get them in any strength that you choose. If the strength that you like is not listed as an option, just request it in the order comments. :)

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
That is where the 5ml comes in handy. You can get them in any strength that you choose. If the strength that you like is not listed as an option, just request it in the order comments. :)

Oh trust me I have been buying up those 5ML bottles. They offer 6mg so I am good with that for now. :) I have heard that you could order whatever strenght in the comments but I haven't had the need for that. But I did pass the word on to my fellow FSUSA fans in real life!

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
everything i wanted is in 24mg. only???? doing 6mg right now

We were talking about the 3ML samples being only available in 24 MG. You can get the new flavors and all their regular flavors 5ml or larger sized in any nic strength you want. I got a couple of the new flavors (Peppermint MOcha and Cherry Pepsii) in 6 MG.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Yeah I ordered all the new flavors in 5ml to try as I can't do 24mg either! I usually order 6 or 12 depending on what time of day I'll likely vape it. Have to have low nic at night or I can't sleep!

That's what I do. 24 mg. is too high for me! For new flavors that I'm pretty sure I'll like, I buy 10 ml. bottles. If it's something I want to try, but I'm not sure if I'll like it, then I order 5 ml. bottles.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just wanted to say....GREAT service at freedomsmokesUSA!

You have that right. They have seven children that help where thay are able and for the next month David's mom is helping while they open the new vape lounge. There will be a live web cam so we are all excited about that!

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Voodoo is kind of like Wyatt Earp and Hypnotic Mist in the sense that I have a hard time describing what it tastes like, and you may taste something totally different.

To me it's kind of warm but tart? Sounds gross, but it's not, ha ha. It's very complex. Just about killed a 5ml bottle over the weekend.

Next is the Butterfinger. Tried the tester and OMG.

Sent from Droid with Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread