306 adapter sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the adapter sleeve required to use a 306 on the Ultrmax model? Or can a 306 with regular 306 styled drip tips work fine(will they be long enough to stick up through the RES?)

Regular drip tips will work fine.

The adapter sleeve is just to run the Apex Tru Flo drip tip. That, and it is made of virgin teflon (as is the teflon drip tip) because of it's high thermal capacity and FDA approval.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Is the adapter sleeve required to use a 306 on the Ultrmax model? Or can a 306 with regular 306 styled drip tips work fine(will they be long enough to stick up through the RES?)

We should have these available soon, also know that these will make any 306 spec atomizer functionally equivelent to a 510 atomizer in terms of being able to use whatever 510 drip tip you want (I personally thing our Tru-Flo id the bomb, but I am biased ;)).

Also the reason for using the FDA approved PTFE is that it has a opertaing range to 450 degrees F, which is far, far superior to any type of delrin or other low grade plastic. So you can be confident using it even at 6V running hot (chain vaping). I burned a whole in one of the transparent delrin drip tip running my Cisco 306... that was it. I knew we needed something better.

Cheers,

SH

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Probably similar to this.....

306-510DTadapter.jpg

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Any chance the sleeves will make it up on the website today? I need to buy some backup parts, but i've been waiting for these before ordering...

Just talked to Mark and yes they will be up on the website today. I will make a thread here on the forum right after we get them up on it to let you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread