306 adapter sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind my asking - what 306 atomizers did you measure / test fit with these? The reason I ask is because every 306 vendor seems to have different sizing and I don't want to order one if it doesn't fit. Or if you could post the ID (Inner Diameter) size of the 306 connection side?

No prob. I designed it around the Cisco 306, and the ID is 0.297" (7.57mm).

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Thanks for the response and info. I need to dig my caliper out and check. I only use IkenVape atomizers and I know they're a little small compared to Cisco's.

I'm pretty sure that they will work fine. There have been a couple people that use IK attys that have had no problems.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Forgot to order the Tru-Flow drip tips and didn't realize the sleeve doesn't work well with regular dts, no biggie. Just put an order in for 2 Tru-Flow dts..Ultra is working great so far:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310086328.534393.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310086328.534393.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 58
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310086355.106264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310086355.106264.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 56

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Is the brass piece on top of the switch assembly supposed to come off? I assembled it back together and seems to be working fine..Just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt anything.

Yeah sometimes the battery contact will get pushed up too far in the switch housing and will pop the atomizer contact out. All you have to do is set it back in the housing, making sure the beveled side is facing up towards the atomizer.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah sometimes the battery contact will get pushed up too far in the switch housing and will pop the atomizer contact out. All you have to do is set it back in the housing, making sure the beveled side is facing up towards the atomizer.

Got it, thanks guys..all is well:)

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Was having some issues with the batt sleeve sliding up far enouph to make contact with the switch, So I cut some 3M carbon vinyl into strips and applied them in several grooves in batt sleeve, much better grip..what a difference! You guys should design custom battery sleeves for each model and incorporate some kind of gripping in grooves..er sumtin lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310249600.796521.jpg

Man, I really do love this thing!!

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Was having some issues with the batt sleeve sliding up far enouph to make contact with the switch, So I cut some 3M carbon vinyl into strips and applied them in several grooves in batt sleeve, much better grip..what a difference! You guys should design custom battery sleeves for each model and incorporate some kind of gripping in grooves..er sumtin lol

View attachment 45033

Man, I really do love this thing!!

We do have EA (end activation) main bodies for the UltraMax. We designed them for people that have a hard time sliding the battery sleeve up. You can find them here: Alpha UltraMax Main Body-EA: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes / personal vaporizers in the world.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recommend a redesign of the 306 sleeve with the lip about 2-3 mm deeper so regular dts work and the True-flow DT can be applied a little deeper into the sleeve :) Mine currently falls off with little force and afraid of loosing the metal true-flow DT that I like so much;) Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread