Not open for further replies.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
ecig wrote:
Due to the new flight security for the Olympic Games period, we should stop to provide the e-liquid 30ml and 50ml temporally. We will resume to provide the e-liquid 30ml and 50ml after the Olympic Games period. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't understand this at all! Olympic games are scheduled from 8 of august until 24th of august thats 3 months from now!? This means I cannot order any 30ml bottles untill the end of august...that is for 4 months

Just read this on the e-cig forum. Looks like no more 30ml or 50ml until after the Olympic games are over - August 24th

Rachel

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
e-cig still sale 8ml, possible to collect those..some differents in prices, but that to decide if its more reasonable from ebay, as i am in europe-for me e-cig more reasonable.
ps.e-cig also low the prices for cartridges; if you are satisfied with ecig cartridges-its almost the same price as e-liquid separately and they still can ship cartridges by express

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
For those in the US, http://www.e-cig-sales.com, which as mentioned resells e-cig's e-liquid over here, has announced that they have only a limited supply left of the 30ml bottles, so you'd better order now if you still need any. And she's limited orders to one per customer, to be fair.

But I ordered my 3 bottles yesterday, before she limited it. Nyeah-Nyeah! :p :p

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
There's a way to Bypass this "policy".......What I did was I bought the e-pipe cartridges...don't buy the e-cigarette cartridges..the reason is e-pipe cartridges holds about 2ml of e-liquid each and the e-cigarette cartridge hold around 0.8 ml( I already measured them)...So if you buy a pack of 5 of e-pipe cartridges @USD 4.95/pack = 10 ml of e-liquid..(all sealed up and won't leak unlike the bottles when badly handled during shipping)..The ban does not involve cartridges and still can be shipped by express method.... :)

Once you have it , take out the soaked wool and "syringe squeeze" it out ...

The drawback is the increase in shipping charges and lots more work to be done and of course lots of empty useless cartridges... :|

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
katink said:
Darn Jim... gets on here to share this fine workaround just 8 hours after I ordered a load of small bottles.... Never got into my mind to do it this way. Clever! :D
Sorry Big Sis, I had a lengthy discussion with the e-cig people via the live support and the idea just pop up two days ago..I was thinking most likely everyone is doing that so I guess I put up this post a bit too late...My worries is that there was a hidden agenda in e-cig ploy to sell all their unpopular stocks(a suspicion only)....I emailed Fedex and TNT about this stupid policy they have and so far no answer yet... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread