Not open for further replies.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Well, if you have tried using a large quantity of 36mg then at least we know you are highly tolerant to nicotine, so 48mg probably won't do too much harm. Some people do use that.

But a far better approach would be to try WTA e-liquid or Snus in addition, as it's almost certain that what you are missing is the WTAs, not more nic. It would certainly be a lot better for your health than loading up on huge amounts of nic. There are two Suppliers with WTA e-liquid - or buy some Swedish Snus and take that as needed, in addition to using the e-cig.

Even someone as tolerant to nicotine as you may find that the nicotine level should be reduced when using both Snus and an e-cig, it's a bit like smoking and using a nicotine skin patch.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Hey Tank, I too have been exactly where you are. And it was terribly frustrating.

Kat over at Velvet Vapors - Home was SUPER in creating some juices at higher nic levels as was Tami at ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE / E CIGARETTES STARTER KITS AND E LIQUID NICOTINE FROM MOM AND POP with Throat Hit.

Ultimately for me it was more Throat Hit that ended my frustrations, rather than higher nic. I still vape between 24 and 31mg, but killer TH is my ultimate satisfier......not even sure that is a word, you know what I mean though.

Happy Holidays to all !!

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
I've got lr and the ego batteries,
Well maybe you need a device with a little more oomph, one that uses an 18650. Using the same atty you should increase you watts (power/heat) by ~25%. That may be the key. For many the increased throat irritation seems to help.

Have you tried the Smok dual coils? For many they seem to provide a more intense nic hit.

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
It is hard to say what would make things more satisfying to you and get you over the hump. For me, I had to drop my nicotine strength and suck on the danged thing like a pacifier to keep me off the analogues. And I mean constantly, more than 7-8 ml of juice a day. My buddy needed higher watts for more heat, so variable volt fixed it for him. My sister had to switch from desert flavors to tobacco.

I haven't tried WTA, but before I got over my hump that was the way I was leaning.

The only thing I can really suggest is to try to see if it is something besides the nicotine you are craving. There is so much more to this addiction than just that. It can be social, or flavor, our the physical hand to mouth act, or going outside.

Good luck.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I've had days when it seemed like nothing was going to get me satisfied. Sucking on my PV till my ears were clogged (seriously, sucking too hard can clog your ears) and trying every juice in the box to find something - anything. For me what turned the trick was going variable voltage. Once I could turn it up and get that heat in my throat when I needed it, I found I could step down the nicotine level from 24mg to 18mg.

I do still keep a few bottles of higher level around for days when the lower just doesn't cut it, but in general I can stick with a lower level and be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread