3rd time's the charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I started vaping with a 510 from Diet Smokes back in 2009. Kept up with it for about 6 months and had been making a few mods when I relapsed. Started up again at the end of 2011. Went with an eGo-T and was much happier with the results. Went completely smoke free for 8 months, but then life got in the way and I was back on analogs. Then, about a month ago, V2 had a Groupon for their starter kit ($25 instead of the usual $60). It was enough to get me going. Now, I've upgraded to an eGo again and have fallen in love with the clearomizers. I have yet to have a single drop leak, but was disappointed to find one of my favorite juices is a clearo-killer. I used to buy from Awesome Vapor and pick up from Arno's place. Love the fact that they have an actual storefront now. The guys inside are always very helpful.

So, here's to my third go round and making it stick this time.

b2darizzle

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Good job for getting back on and good luck staying on.

I find distraction is the best for me. I was constantly trying to go back to analogs for a while, but after trying to find the perfect setup - trying different clearos, batteries, juices - the distraction is really helpful, especially in the beginning. When you find something you really like (or something that works for the most part), you don't need to look so much, but it still makes for more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread