4 Stage Ego Variable-SS Edition,LATEST LED Vision XtremE in 3 Sizes, 3 Colors, Low OHM's, SS Covers & Caps & MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
greenledvisiondeux.png

NEW VISION XTREME, NEW SUPERTUBES, NEW LED/PINS, 2.5 to 2.7 ohms

greenledvisiondeux_2.png

ALL 4 SIZES Have New base as seen in pic, New low OHM 2.5 to 2.7

stainlesscone_penstylecap_1.png

NEW Stainless Ego COVER WITH CAP, Also in black

1100mahVVbattery.png

1100mah 4 Stage ego variable with circuit protection.

New flavors are being added and many old flavors are coming back as well.

PLUS

A major tease of our all new CYCLONE SERIES LINE and OUR NEW GV ULTIMO VARIABLE BOX with OLED in 2 sizes, 650 oled variable NON SLIDE and 950 mahh oled variable WITH SLIDING CARTO

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
THANK YOU JEEBUS!

"A major tease of our all new CYCLONE SERIES LINE and OUR NEW GV ULTIMO VARIABLE BOX with OLED in 2 sizes, 650 oled variable NON SLIDE and 950 mahh oled variable WITH SLIDING CARTO"

Mr Bad, I am a noob...what the h**l does this mean?????

So glad you are feeling better.

Cookster

Don't feel too bad, I am relatively speaking not a noob, and I am a bit confruzzled as well.

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Tonight it all drops, new vision extremes, new ohm, new led system, all new bases , new cones and covers, new drip tips, new 1100 mah 4 stage variable ego((they are 1100 mah not 1300mah).

New flavors are being added and many old flavors are coming back as well.

PLUS

A major tease of our all new CYCLONE SERIES LINE and OUR NEW GV ULTIMO VARIABLE BOX with OLED in 2 sizes, 650 oled variable NON SLIDE and 950 mahh oled variable WITH SLIDING CARTO

OK time to go take out a second mortgage on the house!!!!! Damn you Bad! Damn you!!

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Yep, oled is organic light emitting diode, it uses a film of organic molecules. Standard led is super efficient converting I think around 75% of energy to light, but it is also very expensive to make. Oled is way less efficient converting like 25% of energy to light, but is way les expensive to make. The process is kind of neat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread