READY TO ROCK GV Ultimo Vision 3 stage Variable Oled Vision Box, 650mah & 950mah Slider IN STOCK NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Thanks for the info!! This worries me, I really want the ultimo, but I don't want to be restricted to just using the vision regulars.......

I wouldn't say restricted exactly, just that there might not be a perfect fit to the slider box, but in theory any 510 should work in a functional if not aesthetically pleasing way.

SteelJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
Phew - ok, good to know. It was one of the questions I was planning to ask before getting the Ultimo. :)

I think my other questions were already answered previously. I wonder how much longer until more will be available?

I'll second the response. As I showed in my video, the Volt cartos with a drip tip and 510-808 (or 901) adaptor work great in these. The Volt cartos are regular diameter, so skinnier than the Visions, but work and look fine. Slide all the way in and close the door, perfectly.

If I don't mind having to fill really often, like just around the house, I'll use the Visions and carry the filler bottle with long nozzle that comes with the Ultimo. But if I'm going out and/or otherwise don't want to be fiddling with filling a lot, I'll stick the Volt carto on instead and be good for hours.

When they get these Ultimos back in, I want to get a 650 and compare them. It'll also be fun to crack it open and see what the battery is. Since the 950 actually has an 850mAh battery, I wonder what will be in the 650? ;-)

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I think my other questions were already answered previously. I wonder how much longer until more will be available?

FYI, I just posted my Ultimo for sale in the Classified and Swaps section.

While I love it, I've been going crazy on purchases recently! Made the mistake of going to the only local (well, if you call within 1 and a half hours, "local") bricks and mortar e-cig store near me, and walked out another $50 shorter!

The Ultimo is in like new condition, comes with everything that was in the box, including the box, but only comes with one Vision.

Plasma

Jul 23, 2011
Monroe, NY
Moded Ultimo with iAtty.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327446095.688780.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327446095.688780.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 46
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327446144.181481.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327446144.181481.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 45

SteelJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
Moded Ultimo with iAtty.

Oh now that's just too cool! Wtg! I just built an extension for my Ultimo and tried a 3ml 1.5ohm dual-coil carto tank on it. Cannot believe it, but it works great.

Also, I wanted the extension so I could look at the output on my oscilloscope. The Ultimo is actually running PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control. I can now actually see how it is making the battery perform so well and last so long by pulsing the battery, only using the actual power needed to heat the cartomizer coil perfectly.

The more I keep digging into this little gem, the more I admire the designer. S/he is one very smart and dedicated-to-perfection engineer.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Just a tip if your pretty white ultimo gets a stain on it.....try laundry stain remover first, I used Shout and it worked best out of the other things I tried. Had to hold it up against the stain several times first. The stain seems to be permanent though and not completely gone, but almost....

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
HHI, I am new to this thread but not to Ecf and vaping. I have seen a vidieo of GV ULTIMA version 3 VV. I have been to the GV online store and made some order's but I can not find this mod anywhere. When I click on the only thing that mention's it all's that come up are 3 pages of products that can be use with it. I am looking to Purchase the White Marble 950 VV mod, so if some one could help me find them I would really appreciate it. Thank's :)

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
It's out of stock at the moment.

HHI, I am new to this thread but not to Ecf and vaping. I have seen a vidieo of GV ULTIMA version 3 VV. I have been to the GV online store and made some order's but I can not find this mod anywhere. When I click on the only thing that mention's it all's that come up are 3 pages of products that can be use with it. I am looking to Purchase the White Marble 950 VV mod, so if some one could help me find them I would really appreciate it. Thank's :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thank's Briar, how will I know when they are in stock? I do not even see a picture or prizes for it on there site. Or do I have to keep checking in on this thread, and when there in stock they will tell us. Is there know way to even put an order in for one ahead of time?

That's a very good question, considering that they aren't on the web site, for those "notify me" links. My suggestion is to sign up for the Newsletter, which is sent out very shortly after products and stock are added.

They usually send around an email letting everyone know when new items are posted, and high demand items are back in stock. The Ultimo is definitely high demand. As well, the Newsletter will alert you when a new version of a product somes out, while those pesky "notify me" links that you find on some sites are for the current unit only.

The newsletter also gets you a discount on all purchases, so it's a win-win.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Signing up for the newsletter is a good idea - why turn down a discount, right? :)

Probably the easiest thing to do is just hang out on this forum. Then you'll be one of the first to know. The Ultimos are coming back, since Bad said so, we just don't know when, but I'm sure he'll tell us. Eventually. :D

They are really cool. You won't be disappointed.

Thank's Briar, how will I know when they are in stock? I do not even see a picture or prizes for it on there site. Or do I have to keep checking in on this thread, and when there in stock they will tell us. Is there know way to even put an order in for one ahead of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread