40 bucks off New Chrome Provari's

Status
Not open for further replies.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Just ordered one with Blue display. Site says 2-3 weeks for shipping for the extender cap. Anyone know if this will hold up the entire order or do the ship partial orders? Anyone that has had the same situation let me know how they do it. Cant wait to try a quality VV device.

Dang, I placed my order this morning with the chrome extender cap and I didn't see anything about a 2-3 week delay:confused:

I hope I didn't snake one of the last extender caps, Ima feel bad if it's hold yers up:(

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
Just wondering if people in general have been happy with the 40 off deal and if the blemishes are small?

yeah, i'm very happy with mine. i couldn't find a flaw anywhere on it. maybe my logo was light, but i couldn't tell. i was having issues with it misfiring once in a while, though. i adjusted the spring and the problem was solved... at least for now.

Pete379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Illinois
If they shipped it without the extension cap than you would need 18490/18500 batteries
If you are fast, you could try going back to the site and change the order
The window of opportunity is not very long to do this
Then you can remove the end cap and add 18500 batteries
Then make a separate new order for just the end cap

You'll have to pay S&H for the end cap order

Sent them an email about this to see if they will make a second order for the cap. S&H is 2.95 so not a big deal. I'll see what happens but I have plenty of other PV's to use while I wait. Thanks for the info tobarger...

Just got an email from David at Provape that said this was a typo on the site and entire order will ship on Monday. GREAT NEWS!

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I just ordered one for friend. She's been wanting one for awhile now but thinks she can't afford it. She's been using box mods than keep malfunctioning. I convinced her to go ahead and get this one while it's clearance priced and quit messing around with the cheap stuff. She can't wait! I hope her's at least comes with the logo though.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
I just ordered one for friend. She's been wanting one for awhile now but thinks she can't afford it. She's been using box mods than keep malfunctioning. I convinced her to go ahead and get this one while it's clearance priced and quit messing around with the cheap stuff. She can't wait! I hope her's at least comes with the logo though.

So far most of them do come with logos. A few of us got no logos but I have only heard of like 3-4. I know of 15+ that all have the logos.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
My chrome provari with my new SS caps on my phiniac. Looks clean and finished now :)
4450b0ec-a235-3184.jpg

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I cannot believe I did it, but I did. I need to STOP the shopping. 4 weeks into this and I don't even want to tell you how much money I WASTED on cheap crap that doesn't do it for me. Since these were discounted and may never come back at this price, I am justifying it. I have been scouring the classifieds and it seems there isn't much of a discount to be had over there, so may as well buy my own. I will cry when the credit card bill gets here because I pay mine off monthly and may not be able to after all my initial purchases into the vaping world, but what the heck. At this rate I will probably have a hand made wood box mod soon too :ohmy: And this was supposed to SAVE me money?!

Besides, I stole their banner so it is only fair I finally bite the bullet and buy it.

boneshark187

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
New Jersey
I cannot believe I did it, but I did. I need to STOP the shopping. 4 weeks into this and I don't even want to tell you how much money I WASTED on cheap crap that doesn't do it for me. Since these were discounted and may never come back at this price, I am justifying it. I have been scouring the classifieds and it seems there isn't much of a discount to be had over there, so may as well buy my own. I will cry when the credit card bill gets here because I pay mine off monthly and may not be able to after all my initial purchases into the vaping world, but what the heck. At this rate I will probably have a hand made wood box mod soon too :ohmy: And this was supposed to SAVE me money?!

Besides, I stole their banner so it is only fair I finally bite the bullet and buy it.

You won't be disappointed...and the money does eventually even out. The best part is your not smoking an analog :)

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I was ...... off at a Provari tonight for the first time in months of using one. All the problems are from using a Genesis Atty. E1, & E2 codes out the .... I finally fixed the e2 code. But bumping the coil takes you to the menu and that is an annoyance in itself. As far as the e1 code goes I just keep having to turn it down till it is happy. I have some high drains that push 20 watts coming for the Orion though. So I think I would do good to get a precise + for the DID rather then keeping the Provari. I need more power and less aggravation.

Part of me says to keep it for when I leave with a carto tank or vision stone. Though it will be getting messed up then, and my Lava Tube works fine for that. Guess I need to give it some more time and see if the lava tube I just listed sells or not. I hope it does so I have no choice but to keep the Provari but for what it seems best for is not what I vape with very much at all. Since I sold my V1 ProV I have changed my style and its sad but its just not fitting very well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread