Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
I feel the exact same. I won't watch vids on rebuilding it as I know the wallet demon will take over and molest my visa card.....

The Penelope is the best I’ve tried. It tastes so good you’ll try to get more than one, just like the Provari. The looks are just the icing on the cake.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
The Penelope is the best I’ve tried. It tastes so good you’ll try to get more than one, just like the Provari. The looks are just the icing on the cake.

If only I had seen some sht like this before I decided on the Ody instead. I kept hearing how cool the Ody was but nothing on the Pen. Guess thats just the breaks. Ody is long gone. I hate it and wont try it again.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ

I wish I could get one now. But they always OOS and people on the classies that sell and trade want too much for a used RA

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
I wish I could get one now. But they always OOS and people on the classies that sell and trade want too much for a used RA
I know I'm just waiting till they get more in stock. If you check the classifieds everyday sometimes you get some good people that sell without the huge markup.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
I've had mine three days now. If you have never had one and this is your first, boy are you in for a treat. Juice just tastes better on this. I thought I had to be imagining this, but I've been testing different PVs with same juices and I'm convinced. You set this on 4.5 volts, you freakin' get 4.5 volts.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Pete. They should have had a bunch of info when you placed the order that would answer you question. Check your emails from them. If the info is not available then just a guess would say that it will hold you up unless you made two orders. At COV I had a PV and preorder for the Ody. The PV was in stock and sat around for almost a month before they sent the order out. That was really annoying IMS. Sorry I have no good news for you but it is my exp, but with a diff company. I would not put it past Provape to have much better service then COV did in that situation. Sorry to COV fans but Provape has gone above and beyond for me more then once.

Pete379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Illinois
Sorry, but found this on the Shipping/Returns page
"We cannot ship partial orders, so your order will be on hold until all items are ready to ship"
Thanks for the info. I hate to hold the order so I may need to try to change it and put in 2 orders so I wont need to wait so long.

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
If they shipped it without the extension cap than you would need 18490/18500 batteries
If you are fast, you could try going back to the site and change the order
The window of opportunity is not very long to do this
Then you can remove the end cap and add 18500 batteries
Then make a separate new order for just the end cap

You'll have to pay S&H for the end cap order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread