Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabi5858

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Los Angeles
Looks like the regular.

Phiniac tanks looks great, too bad like a few days after I got my 3D tank and the steel caps, I decided to go away from cartotanks... never even get to use the 3D tank...

Phiniac_tanks_1.jpg

Well, this is provari thread, so here is my chrome + penelope

provari_penelope_1.jpg

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
What size Phiniac is that?

It's a regular size. Standard Boge carto in there. Great tanks.

Wasabi, I understand. I prefer direct dripping, but the tank/carto setup is a nice mobile setup. Today I also received a vivi nova setup that I wanted to try due to reading feedback here on ecf. I don't love cartos, but they've been convenient so far. Alas, I'm really hoping I don't like it only because I love the Phiniac tanks.

Penelope is awesome! I managed to get in on the recent COV GGTS preorder. Can't wait to receive it! But I'd also love a penelope or odysseus as well...Patience.

Last edited:

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
If they had erm... 'blemished' pink minis at discount.... I may be tempted ;) although I don't use my Provari anymore - too big.

I have the same driptips from Siam Mods Thailand.​

If they offer some "blemished" minis I surely wouldn't be able to resist...well, except for the pink part.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
If they offer some "blemished" minis I surely wouldn't be able to resist...well, except for the pink part. I'm not a pink guy. ;) How do you like the Siam tip?

Lol! I love the Siam tip and I'm sorry that I didn't buy more at the time. It is unusual and my only expensive tip - all my others are cheap ones. Actually I bought it to use on my Lil' Mama Tank with my Provari :)... Since I wasn't really using my Provari anymore, I cleaned out the tank and packed it away. I now use the tip on other devices.

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
Lol! I love the Siam tip and I'm sorry that I didn't buy more at the time. It is unusual and my only expensive tip - all my others are cheap ones. Actually I bought it to use on my Lil' Mama Tank with my Provari :)... Since I wasn't really using my Provari anymore, I cleaned out the tank and packed it away. I now use the tip on other devices.

Ok, now I'm curious what mod(s) you're using now!

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I also ordered up the Satin Black V2 on Tuesday 7/26 and have not got a shipping notice on that one. I'm assuming on those they wait to get a handful of orders to take over to their powdercoater or whatever it is they use. I think they had these Chrome ones laying around from a big batch or something, so you'll probably get a shipping notice soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread