Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yep, you must have seen it. I cant stand hard heads. Tried to have a debate and oh its not worth my time lol. Wonder what all the hype is about. Its not like a vision product or a knock off of something. It stands alone, proudly. Its been 4 months since I sold my first Provari. Wont happen again.

I didn't see it specifically, but previously was drawn in. I finally figured out that he was just some shill on some mission. Life, needed ;-)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
In the picture, the chrome Provari looks just like my satin Provari. It looks like a good deal.

Most Provaris will get a small scratch or a display blemish in the first month, anyway. The steel tube is very hard and the one scratch I have from a drop on concrete (rolled out of the car when I opened the door) is so slight that I have to get it in the right light to see it. Even then, it's minor. Steel doesn't deform like aluminum, so these things are tough and durable.

Last edited:

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Whew! They lasted until I could buy one! I even got the blue LED like I wanted. I had made up my mind to buy one and wanted the chrome but due to cost I was just gonna get the satin. Now this, I'm giddy! Giddy I tell you!

Same here. I forced it in the budget so hard that I wont even be able to order battery's for a week. Then wait on them. Oh well.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Its killing me looking at this thing and not being able to use it. I'm still waiting on my satin black V2 purchase made on 7/26 that contains the charger and batteries before I can use it, and as of right now I don't know when that will be. I'm reaching my last nerve with this damn Prosmoke but I will keep my will and continue to vape.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Its killing me looking at this thing and not being able to use it. I'm still waiting on my satin black V2 purchase made on 7/26 that contains the charger and batteries before I can use it, and as of right now I don't know when that will be. I'm reaching my last nerve with this damn Prosmoke but I will keep my will and continue to vape.

Ouch! I got lucky and my xtar came with batteries the same day. Day before would have been better, but I won't complain. At least it's pretty to look at.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I have plenty of batts from using a LT and from my flashlight fetish. I'll be blowing like a steam-wheel paddle boat within minutes of it's arrival! :vapor:

I have the flash light fetish also. One year I got one for my Ex gf as a present. She never let me live that one down. All I have is 14500's and 18650's though. Need 18350's and 18490's. Really wish I could have just sprung for the ext cap this go around.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I didn't see it specifically, but previously was drawn in. I finally figured out that he was just some shill on some mission. Life, needed ;-)

@Stryker911: I was unable to contain myself. I just posted the following in one of his button-ranting threads. I'm kind of proud of it, myself.

I'm really beginning to worry about you, Mostapha, and your longstanding and obvious obsession with The Button. I was away for weeks yet I come back to find you are still significantly bothered by this harmless little creature. I fear you might have an affliction henceforth to be known as Buttonomnia.

From positive perspective though, I believe that this might also qualify you for SSDI under the new Affordable Care Act. You should look into that.

Regards,
Binder & Binder
(operators are standing by)

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
@Stryker911: I was unable to contain myself. I just posted the following in one of his button-ranting threads. I'm kind of proud of it, myself.

I'm really beginning to worry about you, Mostapha, and your longstanding and obvious obsession with The Button. I was away for weeks yet I come back to find you are still significantly bothered by this harmless little creature. I fear you might have an affliction henceforth to be known as Buttonomnia.

From positive perspective though, I believe that this might also qualify you for SSDI under the new Affordable Care Act. You should look into that.

Regards,
Binder & Binder
(operators are standing by)
:pop: Post a link id like to be a spectator. Maybe add some exp to the debate :laugh:. Its not that I like drama. I just like to unlock minds. I was like him at one time. Being open minded helps so many ways in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread