Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Looks like Provape has some new Provari's for 40 bucks off new slightly imperfect/blemished models. Here is the link for those that are interested. I have the Chrome Provari and it looks amazing! :)

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=5...-Chrome-ProVari-p/clearanceprovarichrome.htm#
I wanted to say thanks for posting this. Thanks to you I have a Blue eyed beauty on the way. :toast: When I first seen it I was crushed cause I was sure I would not get the money together before they where all sold out. They must have had a lot.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Just got mine today...I can't be happier. I've had almost everything so far...njoy's from 711, ego's, kgo's, riva's, box mods, lavatube, built my own puck, epower...and now the provari!

Now I truly understand ;)
Exactly. Just had that conversation in the vaping pet hates thread today. Got some Provari hater that just would not allow me to tell him you had to hold one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Exactly. Just had that conversation in the vaping pet hates thread today. Got some Provari hater that just would not allow me to tell him you had to hold one.

Let me.guess. A guy whose name begins with the letter M and.who spends 90% of his waking moments telling everyone who will listen how TERRIBLE the one button interface is. Am I on target? I'm pretty sure he's actually Young-June.

That's a joke. I'm not trying to start any rumors :)

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Let me.guess. A guy whose name begins with the letter M and.who spends 90% of his waking moments telling everyone who will listen how TERRIBLE the one button interface is. Am I on target? I'm pretty sure he's actually Young-June.

That's a joke. I'm not trying to start any rumors :)
Yep, you must have seen it. I cant stand hard heads. Tried to have a debate and oh its not worth my time lol. Wonder what all the hype is about. Its not like a vision product or a knock off of something. It stands alone, proudly. Its been 4 months since I sold my first Provari. Wont happen again.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Yep, you must have seen it. I cant stand hard heads. Tried to have a debate and oh its not worth my time lol. Wonder what all the hype is about. Its not like a vision product or a knock off of something. It stands alone, proudly. Its been 4 months since I sold my first Provari. Wont happen again.

I saw that thread. Haters. Looking for some reason to bash something that people like. He may not like it, that's okay but the reasons I have heard are just excuses. Personally I do not like the Darwin. But I see why people love it. Square and that arm....meh IMO. But I would not say anything bad about it directly to its users in a thread.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
I got mine today as well. I had to look quite a bit just to find anything wrong with it...a small dent in the finish about the size of a pin head. I generally don't buy anything in chrome or with a polished finish, but this thing is beautiful. This was a very good deal to be able to add a second ProVari to my collection.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
So what u guys are saying is since I just bought one, I should start saving for my next one lol. Man I hope not. It says it will be arriving saturday.

Yeah you should start saving. I had my satin black for about 30 minutes before I knew that eventually I’d get another. This deal just helped it along a little sooner.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
So what u guys are saying is since I just bought one, I should start saving for my next one lol. Man I hope not. It says it will be arriving saturday.
I have a $59 18650 Lambo, a Zenesis Mini, and a Provari. The later two are on the way. IMO thats all any one person should ever need. Lambo will be the only one to leave the house and will have a carto tank on it. ProV will have the DID Atty on it and the Z is an all in one Genesis. I just figure that I may want to change flavors some so more then one Genesis.

I sort of went crazy recently since I had only a $12 VV PV and a mini ecig that I got for free on ECF. That mini and $12 PV held me over for like two months total but it was hell. So I went nuts. Before I knew anything about Genesis though, the one Provari that I ended up selling was just fine. Its really just a solid, get you by in style, do whatever PV.

I just got bored and wanted something more. Genesis is wonderful but its a real pain to learn. I thought I could sell the ProV and jump in with both feet. Boy was I wrong. I made a huge mistake. So finally I am bringing back the most reliable part of my arsenal. Now that Genesis is my friend its more so just cause I can afford it now, and the first ProV was so good to me. I guess you can say its like that one ex gf/bf you wish you had back.

Last edited:

m2hound

Feb 7, 2012
Indiana

lol yes, I can already tell I want another and I just got mine Monday. I need to get extra batteries and the extender cap.

Also how much smaller is the mini compared to the standard with no extension cap? I am just wondering because the standard seems so small anyways, I thought it was going to be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread