48 Hour Sale.........FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn L.

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Oklahoma
About to place my 2nd order in one week, glad my hubby just spent big bucks on a gun, now he can't gripe about all my juice orders!!

Can't wait to see pics of Coco. I love dogs and puppy breath...Not dog breath (gross) but puppy breath, puppies, and dogs. I know, weird. LOL My dog is due to have puppies next week, I'm sure I'll get all the puppy breath I need for a while!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
OK, I;m in for 3 bottles of peach tea, and the following samples:

Apricot Tea Pre-Mixed Specialty
Lemon Drop Pre-Mixed Specialty
Pink Lemonade Pre-Mixed Specialty
Strawberry Cheesecake Pre-Mixed Specialty
Cocoa Chaos Pre-Mixed Specialty
Almond Pleasure Pre-Mixed

I'm super stoked! Ok, for reals, no more sales! I need to save up for xmas dammit.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
OK, I;m in for 3 bottles of peach tea, and the following samples:

Apricot Tea Pre-Mixed Specialty
Lemon Drop Pre-Mixed Specialty
Pink Lemonade Pre-Mixed Specialty
Strawberry Cheesecake Pre-Mixed Specialty
Cocoa Chaos Pre-Mixed Specialty
Almond Pleasure Pre-Mixed

I'm super stoked! Ok, for reals, no more sales! I need to save up for xmas dammit.

Xmas? Oh yeah - we need to buy presents too. It will be easy for my son though. I preordered him a ProVari last night. Then I'll just buy him some FSUSA big bottles. Bought hubby's sister a Riva. I also bought Rivas for a couple of cousins that still smoke cigs. I wish I could convince our moms to start vaping. That sure would make gift buying easier!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Didn't you like bilberry at first? I think it's awesome. I only ordered it because you liked it so much!

I know. Sorry. I did like it at first but there is a certain taste in their that just never mellowed out that I just don't care for. I have seen others that like it though. I think it is like a crust type taste?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Has anyone tried FSUSA's Chocolate juice? I am interested in adding it to some of my coffee juices and of course vaping it on it's own.....Any reviews and/or recommendations?.....Thanks!

BTW....I love FSUSA :thumbs:

Which Chocolate Juice?

I LOVE Almond Pleasure and have mixed it with lots of other flavors and it came out good.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Xmas? Oh yeah - we need to buy presents too. It will be easy for my son though. I preordered him a ProVari last night. Then I'll just buy him some FSUSA big bottles. Bought hubby's sister a Riva. I also bought Rivas for a couple of cousins that still smoke cigs. I wish I could convince our moms to start vaping. That sure would make gift buying easier!

Oh Boy do we think alike.....I already ordered my crew some ego 650 pts. If you or anyone else wants to know where just pm me...don't feel right putting it here. :)
wv

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
It's just Chocolate pre-mixed.... FreedomSmokeUSA

Thanks for your suggestion.....I just may give that one a try...sounds D-lic :thumbs:

Well darn. I never noticed the plain chocolate. I can tell you that the Vienna Cream is luscious to add to other flavors too.

The Almond Pleasure taste exactly like an almond joy. I add it to Orange Creamsicle, Fireball and lots of other flavors that you may never think would be good but it is. It is a milk chocolate rather than a dark chocolate.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
What does Bilberry taste like? Can someone give me a description of the flavor?
Thanks,
Paula

I think it tastes like a combination of blackberry/blueberry with a bit of crust. It's a little sweet, but also tart. Yep - that's confusing! That said, I liked it a lot. Keep in mind though that I tried it when it was only a week old and didn't let it steep. I really need to try it again this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread