Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Yea, I was shocked. I didn't get much apple though. But my taste buds change constantly. If I had any left, I might taste more apple tonight. But wait.................... I've got about 30 bottles airing right now. There may be a 10 ml bottle of it in the office. I'm gonna go check right now. The 3 ml didn't last long enough so I had to try some more samples I didn't like a month ago. Liked all of them last night.

A while back I ordered a cherry cola from loving the sample David sent. When I tried it, from big bottle, my taste buds didn't like it. Last night I vaped a whole 'nuther 3 ml sample of it, way fast. So it is a keeper. The 30 ml is airing and getting recapped tonight for another week before using.

I think one I order is going to be Caramel Apple, one or two will be no nic of high mg flavors I have already as I'm getting nic overload using these 306 attys. First time I've gotten too much nic.

Now to decide which 10 ml flavors I don't have. I have a lot of them that I haven't even tried yet.

Again, thanks David and congrats on new puppy.

Alice

Isn't that Caramel Apple amazing? I loved the sample so much that I got a 120 ml. Just can't imagine how good it will be with some age.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yea, I was shocked. I didn't get much apple though. But my taste buds change constantly. If I had any left, I might taste more apple tonight. But wait.................... I've got about 30 bottles airing right now. There may be a 10 ml bottle of it in the office. I'm gonna go check right now. The 3 ml didn't last long enough so I had to try some more samples I didn't like a month ago. Liked all of them last night.

A while back I ordered a cherry cola from loving the sample David sent. When I tried it, from big bottle, my taste buds didn't like it. Last night I vaped a whole 'nuther 3 ml sample of it, way fast. So it is a keeper. The 30 ml is airing and getting recapped tonight for another week before using.

I think one I order is going to be Caramel Apple, one or two will be no nic of high mg flavors I have already as I'm getting nic overload using these 306 attys. First time I've gotten too much nic.

Now to decide which 10 ml flavors I don't have. I have a lot of them that I haven't even tried yet.

Again, thanks David and congrats on new puppy.

Alice

That is odd because I barely taste the caramel but like it that way. Goes to show you how different our buds are.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Awesome sale and an effective way to break my "one of these days" mind-set. I've been eye-ballin' that Orange Cream Sicle for a while now and this was the kick in the pants I needed.

Went with Hypnotic Mist and Cappuccino for my 10mls and bought some CoffeeX and Raspberry Tea Samplers just on principle.

Looking forward to my first FSUSA juice experience. :drool:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Never say never. I thought that all of the people that vaped food flavors were lunatics when I first started vaping. Until about a month or so later :)

Same here I started with mostly just tobacco flavors. I like sweets and fruits more than tobacco flavors now but I still like tobacco flavors too.

Oddly enough I am vaping 2 different tobaccos at the moment WE and RY4

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I've got a dang complaint....FSUSA has got waaaaayyyyyy to many dang choices...What's a REDNECK to do..?? I came back here with a smug smile knowing I had a gallon on the way and I forgot the dang Strawberry Cheesecake..........SON OF A GRAHAM PIE CRUST!!! I guess there's always tomorrow...and next week...

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
Just placed my order! All new flavors for me - Coconut in 30mg, Peppermint and Chocolate in 10ml to sample...
Oh, and I can completely rationalize the $$ of all the juice orders by tracking the money I spent on cigarettes per day and the money I spend on the amount of juice used in a day. Yep. :)

I hope you like the Coconut! It's definitely my favorite e-liquid so far just because it manages to have a nice, mild flavor but still have a nice throat hit, so it's both refreshing and satisfying. I have a ton of flavors and I love to try new ones, but coconut is the one that I never tire of.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
let's cap this at 3 max for any one person. idea is to get our name out there and allow folks to try things they normally would not buy in big lots until they know the flavor.
we got a brand spanking new chocolate lab. 8 weeks old. cutest damn pup I have ever seen. will get pics up tomorrow. Pamela and I are pleased as punch, she is a keeper :)

Labs are the sweetest dogs ever.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
All you good folks. I forgot about this when I was making my 48 hour order. Darn.

I got out a sampler that I've had for a couple of months. Sunrise. I didn't like it at first and put it away. Well, darn, I tried it tonight and love it. I'll have to order it next sale.

It needs lots of time to steep it seems.

Can anyone describe Sunrise? There are two reviews on the site that are good. My flavor buds are pretty well shot tonight AND one person senses a hint of coffee. I love drinking coffee, expresso, but it's easy for most flavors, with any coffee, to be not for me. This Sunrise is for me.

Alice

So, if you get 3x 30mls and 12x 10mls and some hardware, can you still use the 10% coupon for the hardware and 6 10mls?
Sorry. I know this has been discussed above. But this is still not clear to me.

we prefer you don't. this is quite the killer sale in it's own right and we are throwing alot of stuff in for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread