48 Hour Sale.........FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Okay regulars. I've been wanting to try some of this. What are some suggestions for me if I basically stick with DK-TAB, Marlboro and tobaccos in general? TIA.

I'm happy about the puppy too. :)

Based on what you've had and liked before I would say Max/Boro, American Spirit, Pall/Mall, Purecig, 555, RY-4, RY-5, and request a sampler of Wyatt Earp. I love WE but the reason I say request a sampler is it tastes different to different people and many people either love it or hate it.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Okay regulars. I've been wanting to try some of this. What are some suggestions for me if I basically stick with DK-TAB, Marlboro and tobaccos in general? TIA.

I'm happy about the puppy too. :)

I'm not really into tobacco flavors, but I love the RY4 and RY5. A lot of people like Wyatt Earp and American Spirit.

let's cap this at 3 max for any one person. idea is to get our name out there and allow folks to try things they normally would not buy in big lots until they know the flavor.
we got a brand spanking new chocolate lab. 8 weeks old. cutest damn pup I have ever seen. will get pics up tomorrow. Pamela and I are pleased as punch, she is a keeper :)

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
ok folks grab a 30ml bottle of any pre-mixed juice and get 2-10ml bottles of any pre-mixed juices for free. we will throw in a sampler or two on top of that.
48 hours only. no code needed Just put in the notes of the order what 2-10ml bottles of juices you want.

AWE! I just placed juice orders at two other suppliers! Am I going to have to take the plunge and go for this really awesome deal??

Any suggestions of what 30ml flavor I should go with as a "safe" bet? That seems like a lot of juice!!

ice

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
AWE! I just placed juice orders at two other suppliers! Am I going to have to take the plunge and go for this really awesome deal??

Any suggestions of what 30ml flavor I should go with as a "safe" bet? That seems like a lot of juice!!

ice

Tell us what type of flavors that you like, sweet, tobacco, fruit? We will make suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread