4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
poor wheez. They traded away Fitzpatrick to the Jets "for a couple of tackling dummies and a set of drill cones."

It's enough to want to take a mallett to your head.

No, Mallett is our QB....pfft

and Fitzpatrick for tackling dummies?!? SCORE!!! stewpid Jets, we woulda taken a washing machine.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
What a couple of days. Got a speeding ticket and they let me in the deferral program (YIIPPEEE!!). Had to go get a cashier's check at bank yesterday to bring to the court house today and they asked me for a 2nd ID??? HUH????

Guy tells my license is EXPIRED since Jan!!!! What??? I get a ticket in Feb, cop tells me my plates are expired (not really bcoz I have the whole month of Feb) but NO mention of my license.

Go to BMV today, wait in line forever and then lady made me "redo" my bangs over and over for like 10 minutes before I can take the picture. "Your bangs can't touch your eye brows".

WTH? they are cut in an angle and I can't force them to stay where you want them. Do you have a bobby pin or something? She's like no just push them. Ok tried that for 10 minutes, NOT working.

UGH! Nothing like taking a stupid pic not looking like yourself for identity purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread