5 volt battery from electonicstix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazeyPurpleHippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Yea, after I checked out the ones on madvapes, I thought they might be identical. The charge light not changin would be a pain in the ..., but I could tollerate that, if it meant about 5v off one batt. From what I have read so far though, it seems that they only vape at about 4v under load. So I am just not sure. Wondering if these batts and standard res 901's is the way to go for the empire, or stick with low res 901's at 3.7v? Hmmm.... Just cant decide!

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
I love mine. In fact I was going to buy another today but I wound up spending a bundle of loot on juice form NLV and Want2Vape. So I had to put my visa in a safe with a timed locking device that goes off every other friday :p
Realy though I love the vape it produces in my Silver Bullet were it lives. I have also used it in my Roughstack V2 were I usualy stack for 6v. I like the fact that I can use it with the same 3 ohm cartos I use at 6v and I can use it with my favorite DCoils. At 6v none of my mods will fire with Dcoils. Its a great batt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread