500ml 60mg Nic Juice Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
i was wondering what you had in mind when i saw the post that you ordered that much juice at such high nic . i thought you were going into business selling liquid or if you had lots of friends. lol
the fridge is not needed. it will last just as long in or out of fridge. to preserve it longer , keep the lid on as much as possible. so take out what you need for a couple months and cap the rest up tight. store the rest in a closet or some where dark. it should be good for at least a couple years.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
i was wondering what you had in mind when i saw the post that you ordered that much juice at such high nic . i thought you were going into business selling liquid or if you had lots of friends. lol
the fridge is not needed. it will last just as long in or out of fridge. to preserve it longer , keep the lid on as much as possible. so take out what you need for a couple months and cap the rest up tight. store the rest in a closet or some where dark. it should be good for at least a couple years.

Cool thanks.

So long as it stays good, I am happy with the decision to make the purchase of this much liquid. If it didn't go bad eventually I would probably buy more. I like to stock up.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread