Thx Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
I had to post this! My order of liquid came in today! I ordered late Saturday night so Very quick turn around and much appreciated! I had to post because I got a couple phone calls from Chris yesterday...
He felt my order went out later than it should have... I still say, great time frame on shipping and find it commendable that he called me to let me know that the order was just getting sent out due to a "hiccup" he had over the weekend... The hiccup... I also ordered atty's and with the orders he had over the weekend it ran his atty's out of stock>>> He was letting me know and if it would be a problem and if I was completely out>>> (I am not so that is all good) I told him it would be fine for those to wait until he got them in... He went aherad and sent the juice and I have my atty's on the way as soon as they get in- about a week from now is my understanding... Still great time- Chris called me afterwards to let me know my order didn't meet the special but he was going to still give me a bottle of juice... Very nice- I had to go back and read what the special involved and true... I didn't even notice the $50- juice purchase for a free 20ml bottle... Chris is so cool!
Again, thx Chris! & I haven't tried the liquids yet, they smell heavenly though...
The Chocolate and RY4 already has my husband's stamp of approval! I will get into them in a bit and give a review- Chris, we appreciate everything!

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I had to post this! My order of liquid came in today! I ordered late Saturday night so Very quick turn around and much appreciated! I had to post because I got a couple phone calls from Chris yesterday...
He felt my order went out later than it should have... I still say, great time frame on shipping and find it commendable that he called me to let me know that the order was just getting sent out due to a "hiccup" he had over the weekend... The hiccup... I also ordered atty's and with the orders he had over the weekend it ran his atty's out of stock>>> He was letting me know and if it would be a problem and if I was completely out>>> (I am not so that is all good) I told him it would be fine for those to wait until he got them in... He went aherad and sent the juice and I have my atty's on the way as soon as they get in- about a week from now is my understanding... Still great time- Chris called me afterwards to let me know my order didn't meet the special but he was going to still give me a bottle of juice... Very nice- I had to go back and read what the special involved and true... I didn't even notice the $50- juice purchase for a free 20ml bottle... Chris is so cool!
Again, thx Chris! & I haven't tried the liquids yet, they smell heavenly though...
The Chocolate and RY4 already has my husband's stamp of approval! I will get into them in a bit and give a review- Chris, we appreciate everything!

Hey Luv,

Glad you are happy! Now you need to help me try to talk Chris into coming to our 11/14 North Carolian Vapers Club (NCVC) meeting in Charlotte. ;) I told him about it last night, so I started the ball a rolling!! :D

I am eager to try stepwolves myself. I should be getting my package today or tomorrow.

Hey Dred,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet, but from your post I gather you can see the package in the USPS system now? Or have you already received it? :D

Many thanks to you both ~ mamacat :)

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Mamacat, that would be awesome! Chris, it would be so cool to meet you in person- I can't wait since this will be my first too! Hey, I am bringing hubby Chris, so your safe! LOL
I have it marked on my calendar, mamacat! I plan on bringing all my goodies! & I gotta surprise too- I have been watching the NC board to track who's going to be there- tell everyone they need to post so they aren't left out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread