500ml bottles are *HISTORY* - Pricing Info - New Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Look at the top of the bottle. Near where the needle tip connects to the rest of the bottle and you should see a separation line. Just pry the top off. I realize this is a terrible explanation but the top just prys off look closer.

Thanks much! I had been looking much lower on the bottles (below the screw threads.) THANKS!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Here's another VERY inexpensive example -- they are several inches long and super easy to rinse out with warm waterl until the official NT ones are available.

3ml Disposable Pipette

I have a BUNCH of extra pipettes if anyone needs them. Pm me and I'll throw a couple in an envelope and send then off!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
If you can't drip it you could always drink it. :D

PSA: Don't listen to the gaming clown. :lol:

Edit: Serious note, I was wondering how to get my Virus out of the new bottles I just went and grabbed one of these. 5 ml's perfect to fill the Reo and not over do it and I can reuse it as much as needed. EZY Dose Medicine Dropper and Spoon | Walgreens

I have other droppers but they won't reach the bottom of the new HUGE bottles, this one will no problem.

long pipettes are perfect and cheap as all get out from DIY supply sites.

Oddibemcd

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Long Island
If we are out of 50ml bottles, we'll ship you the 60ml bottle at the 50ml bottle price. ;)

Order placed, spin the wheel raggedy man:
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:

2 x The Virus (H1N1)
(Bottle Size: 50ml)
1 x Hummingbird (SR)
2 x Strawnilla
1 x Roundhouse (SR)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Your Order Contains:

2 x The Virus (H1N1)
1 x Hummingbird (SR)
2 x Strawnilla
1 x Roundhouse (SR)

Everyone knows I <3 The Virus but that Hummingbird is so special on the right build. I'm not even gonna lie I put that in my mech and go out in the garage and giggle like Beavis and Butthead when the clouds come out. For the first week it's all Lychee, shortly after that I got the cranberry as well. One of the most underrated vapes on the site. Roundhouse is good as well, I am only getting the rose so far but I have a few bottles steeping waiting to get a little more cherry even so the rose reminds me of my Mom as cheesy as that is but she kept rose gardens when I was a kid. It's an acquired taste but I do like it from time to time.

Really good order right there, throw some Wakonda on your next one and your set.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Your Order Contains:

2 x The Virus (H1N1)
1 x Hummingbird (SR)
2 x Strawnilla
1 x Roundhouse (SR)

All double fifty sample sizes? Now that's the way you do it right there!....:thumb:

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Just picked up a black package from the post office this morning from my order placed last week. Guess what it contained? One plastic 50ml bottle of Wakonda, and one new 60ml blacked capped glass bottle of The Virus. I must admit, the new glass looks outstanding.

Also need to say a special thanks to Clark & Co. for sending 60ml instead of the 50ml I ordered. You guys rock....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Your Order Contains:

2 x The Virus (H1N1)
1 x Hummingbird (SR)
2 x Strawnilla
1 x Roundhouse (SR)

Thank you kindly for the order big guy!! I suspect we have dispatched the yummy already?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just picked up a black package from the post office this morning from my order placed last week. Guess what it contained? One plastic 50ml bottle of Wakonda, and one new 60ml blacked capped glass bottle of The Virus. I must admit, the new glass looks outstanding.

Also need to say a special thanks to Clark & Co. for sending 60ml instead of the 50ml I ordered. You guys rock....

NICE - I am glad the bottle landed safely!! You're absolutely welcome on the free 12ml... I know it will find a good home in a proper atty. ;)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
NICE - I am glad the bottle landed safely!! You're absolutely welcome on the free 12ml... I know it will find a good home in a proper atty. ;)

This got me thinking, I didn't even check the ml on the new bottle. Thanks for the extra guys!!!! Gotta love ordering a 50ml and getting 60ml+, especially The Virus.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
This got me thinking, I didn't even check the ml on the new bottle. Thanks for the extra guys!!!! Gotta love ordering a 50ml and getting 60ml+, especially The Virus.
Me either until I read this!! Thanks guys!! Thats awesome!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Me either until I read this!! Thanks guys!! Thats awesome!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

You are very welcome. XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread