Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We've taken the 500ml bottles off the website indefinitely.

By the end of the week, the 50ml cease to exist and we will roll out the 60ml bottles site-wide... the pricing on all products will be changed to the following...

15ml - 9.99 (66c/ml)
30ml - 18.99 (63c/ml)
60ml - 34.99 (58c/ml)

Net-net, the "short-runs" that are presently $11.99 are going down, the $9.99 flavors are staying the same, and the $7.99 flavors are going up. (we're trying to get some standardization across the entire product line). This pricing is on the LOW end of what we anticipated charging... we hope you are all breathing a sigh of relief. (Although, you all know me well enough by now that I despise price increases)

We have previously stated that pricing may be higher, but that we would be running a standing coupon... INSTEAD, we decided to forget the coupon game and play it like we always have - ask exactly what the liquid is worth and not mess with the coupon. (Shell games suck)

All bottles will continue to be overfilled... (expected any less?)

15ml will have *at least* an extra .5ml
30ml will have *at least* an extra 1ml
60ml will have *at least* and extra 2ml

New amber glass bottles will begin shipping by the end of the week... new labels...

15ml bottles will include a child-resistant medicine style eye dropper.
30ml and 60ml bottles will have a regular cap.

We are ordering eye-droppers for the 30ml and 60ml bottles, they should be in in 2-3 weeks.

Initially caps will be black, but we already have purple caps on order. :)

New website should roll out this week - including a new blog I will be updating with some regularity.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
We've taken the 500ml bottles off the website indefinitely.

By the end of the week, the 50ml cease to exist and we will roll out the 60ml bottles site-wide... the pricing on all products will be changed to the following...

15ml - 9.99 (66c/ml)
30ml - 18.99 (63c/ml)
60ml - 34.99 (58c/ml)

Net-net, the "short-runs" that are presently $11.99 are going down, the $9.99 flavors are staying the same, and the $7.99 flavors are going up. (we're trying to get some standardization across the entire product line). This pricing is on the LOW end of what we anticipated charging... we hope you are all breathing a sigh of relief. (Although, you all know me well enough by now that I despise price increases)

We have previously stated that pricing may be higher, but that we would be running a standing coupon... INSTEAD, we decided to forget the coupon game and play it like we always have - ask exactly what the liquid is worth and not mess with the coupon. (Shell games suck)

All bottles will continue to be overfilled... (expected any less?)

15ml will have *at least* an extra .5ml
30ml will have *at least* an extra 1ml
60ml will have *at least* and extra 2ml

New amber glass bottles will begin shipping by the end of the week... new labels...

15ml bottles will include a child-resistant medicine style eye dropper.
30ml and 60ml bottles will have a regular cap.

We are ordering eye-droppers for the 30ml and 60ml bottles, they should be in in 2-3 weeks.

Initially caps will be black, but we already have purple caps on order. :)

New website should roll out this week - including a new blog I will be updating with some regularity.

This bodes well for my Strawnilla obsession. That said I'm a little sad thinking about my 100 ml I ordered yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
what I see is a $13 price increase from the 50 to the 60ml bottles for the likes of Creme Brulee and CLS

What I see is that since all those $21.99 bottles were originally $28.99 anyway ( reduced to clean up inventory before the move I believe) the new price of $34.99 is only a $6 dollar increase for 10+ more mls. ;)

Still a bargain in my mind.....:)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
What I see is that since all those $21.99 bottles were originally $28.99 anyway ( reduced to clean up inventory before the move I believe) the new price of $34.99 is only a $6 dollar increase for 10+ more mls. ;)

I was thinking the same, especially if they over filled by at least 2 ml's that's now 12 ml's for $6.00. Still very acceptable, when their 15 ml's are at $9.99.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Not sure most people even realized the were discounted... 9.99/18.99/28.99 has been our base pricing for a long time.

I pleased to be offering premium liquid at the middling price point... Or, at least the extreme low end of premium pricing... We're going toe to toe with premium liquid that goes for 11.99/15, 21.99/30, and most often doesn't offer a larger size like a 60ml bottle (and definitely not for anything that approaches 50c/ml!)

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wait, no more 500ml sample bottles? What are we going to do for samples? :facepalm:

I love the old plastic bottles, but I am excited to see the new bottles and labels. And glad to see they will still be overfilled :thumbs:

Instead, we'll be doing 60ml sample packs... That way we have a good answer for the folks who want to try them all /ushers the new folks to the 600ml sampler...

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Instead, we'll be doing 60ml sample packs... That way we have a good answer for the folks who want to try them all /ushers the new folks to the 600ml sampler...

*Homer voice* mmmmmmm 600ml's The Virus. :D

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Kent, my firstborn child has moved out already, will you accept my second in trade :unsure:

(He's a good worker, just don't expect him to keep his room clean :()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread