510 5volt passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
Hi does this passthrough actually operate at the 5 volts or is it less?

Does this passthrough use a battery like the other ones or is it directly connected?

I have heard bad things about the 510 passthrough that uses the battery.

I have also read that the life of these 510 passthroughs is pretty weak something from like a couple weaks to a month before they break down.

I even read that the 510 passthroughs have a weaker hit and produce less vapor then even a regular 510 battery.

Is this 5volt any good or what?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Tough call.. It actually runs at 4.8 volts and has no battery.. It's got a pretty thick wire compared to other pt's that we've had.

I've been using one for about a week now and I get a hell of a lot more vapor than when using the same atty at 3.7 volts..

Longevity, not sure yet it's a fairly new product for us..

Personally I think all USB pt's as well as e-cigs in general have a limited life expectancy and will always require something to be replaced.

When you compare the cost to analogs it's still all good.

Hoog

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
Tough call.. It actually runs at 4.8 volts and has no battery.. It's got a pretty thick wire compared to other pt's that we've had.

I've been using one for about a week now and I get a hell of a lot more vapor than when using the same atty at 3.7 volts..

Longevity, not sure yet it's a fairly new product for us..

Personally I think all USB pt's as well as e-cigs in general have a limited life expectancy and will always require something to be replaced.

When you compare the cost to analogs it's still all good.

Hoog

Ye well defintly everything e cig is cheaper then analogs by far.

No battery on it sounds promising. I just might order one when you guys fix your billing/shipping address problem on your web site.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Another question.

Those atomizer adaptors you sell... Would that work on my 901 protege so I can use 510 atomizers instead of having to buy a whole new adaptor for my protege?

NOT sure about straight to battery but I bought onwe from Hoog to attach my 510 atty to my screwdriver (901 mod) and works wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread