510/901 Tank cartridges in production!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Haha conspirator! Sadly no, for the device it's going to have it's own in due time. That one is going to blow these away :lol:
I don't know much about these just yet. So I placed a small order for them to send off to the beloved Beta's to learn what we can improve on them. They look to have serious potential, but I'm not responisble for making them. I'm hearing alot of news of the love/hate relationship of the Ego-T but have yet to lay eyes on one of them.
6c475bf6.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have yet to lay eyes on one either Isaac but the other tank I have leaks very bad so it's in that box with the rest of the leakers and foiled attempt things.
Ugh, don't you just hate that! If it helps about the Ego tank, I hear from numerous folks that the vapor production is indeed there, no leaks, but lacks serious flavor and actual feel. I even heard from one customer that the supplier even said it wasn't that great. Lets hope we (meaning all of us) can develop something cool with the concept.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Got mine in yesterday. I ordered a couple attys with my batts and the "black" carts. Reports seem to be a tad better on the black carts.

In the beginning meh. Flavour was subdued, VP was great and TH was non existent. Vaping my RY4 100% VG. Would not do 3 successive hits, only 2.5. After about 1.5 hrs the atty seasoned and I am impressed. Flavour is there, VP improved and TH a 3-3.5. I am not for reckless so it is fine. Able to carry out the stress test of 5 successive pulls <---- that is a qualifier for me. There is a trick to these... now remains how long do they last :)

As I can no longer do reviews because of my status change, check out the eGo user group for an update later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread