Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I got mine today. Now I can just sit and look at it. Waiting on the batts and charger that I got off of ebay to come in. LOL!

Eek Robert ! Get yourself over to West Knoxville and go to that battery store near Joanne's / best buy....They will have them there... Its in front of Best Buy.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Awesomeness!! Now to convince wife to take me there. LOL!

You wouldn't know how much they run there would you? Or if they are open on Sundays? hehehe

Never been inside..but noticed it last week or so when i was over there. I bet they are open on Sunday. It's right in front of Best Buy on Peter's road...I cant think of the name of it..but it was Battery somethinganother. I'll look in the phone book here at work and see if i can find it...I'll post it if i find it for ya.

DinosaurVapor

Moved On
Nov 11, 2009
Spokane, WA
ok found it...

Batteries Plus

Address
220 N. Peters Road,
Knoxville 37923-4909

Battery store Hours
Mon—Thurs: 8:00-8:00
Fri : 8:00-8:00
Sat: 9:00-6:00
Sun: 12:00-5:00

Phone Number

batteries plus is a national chain, they should be open sundays, and their prices are slightly high, i would wait for online ones if you can

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank You so much for the info. Will get my wife to take me there today. I have got a camcorder that I got used with no battery or power supply anyway. So I will also take that along to. LOL!

ok found it...

Batteries Plus

Address
220 N. Peters Road,
Knoxville 37923-4909

Battery store Hours
Mon—Thurs: 8:00-8:00
Fri : 8:00-8:00
Sat: 9:00-6:00
Sun: 12:00-5:00

Phone Number

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well since the tracking number that I got keeps telling me:
The following Registered Item(s) is/are not found
XXXXXXXXXXX
on the Singapore Post site I am starting to go hmmmmm.... everything was supposedly mailed on the 16th and its not even logged into the system yet? HHmmmmmm...

batteries plus is a national chain, they should be open sundays, and their prices are slightly high, i would wait for online ones if you can

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, I called them and they say they do not carry individual 14500 cells. All they carry is those prebuilt into a "package" to use for applications such as laptop batteries and such. I asked them well if I cut open one of those packages that will break it down into individual 3.6v cells correct? Then they said yeah, but that is highly not recommended and also they would not be protected anymore.

So, here I sit, looking at my box mod still. LOL!

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Ken on that link to the high tech site. Wow, that is some pretty nice prices on batts. I was looking for just protected batts. I have now got that site book marked to order some extra batts from when they get in stock.

2 weeks? Good grief usually when I order small stuff (cords and such) from a china based operation on ebay it comes almost as fast as my stateside orders. hehehe. I guess this may be one of those 2 week ones as the tracker site still says they do not recognize the tracking number.

But I will be a good boy and be patient and vape on my Joye 510 and do the battery trot until the slow boat from china comes in. :)

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
901 and 510 box mods for sale. They have an on/off switch to keep from turning on in your pocket. They use 1 14500 3.7V battery, that last a long time and gives a more consistent hit longer than standard batteries. 901 box only no battery, charger, or atomizer $23 shipped in the US. 510 box, no battery, charger or atomizer $27 shipped in the US. Atomizers, batteries and chargers also available. PM me
IMG_0573.jpg
Is there a USB port on the bottom for charging/pass-thru??

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
The one you are looking for that charges by usb is called the bartleby. You can find it here. Bartleby I have no plans to make a usb charging box.
After Christmas I will have green, blue and red translucent boxes, 901 to 510 atomizer adapters and 901 to KR808D adapters. They will let you use a 510 atomizer on a 901 box or a 808D cartomizer on a 901 box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread