Status
Not open for further replies.

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
I have new boxes ready to be made. 901 to cartomizer (VK or KR808D) adapters $5. 901 to 510 atomizer adapter $6.

Colorchoices.jpg

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
Mailman just dropped off my Christmas gift to myself. Nicely done Ken.Very slick and stealthy little box. I love the recessed atty.....keeps the overall size down. Had to bend the +batt contact plate out a little to touch the batt. The dimple on the plate wasn't deep enuf to make contact. That took like 8 seconds. Merry Christmas to all my fellow puffers. Jim

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Grrr... still just looking at my box mod. I just emailed the ebay supplier that the batts and charger are supposed to be coming from asking them if it is coming across the ocean by row boat. Checked the tracking number and it still says it has not even hit the US yet. Paid for the items on the 14th. Unacceptable delivery time for me. That ebay dealer is not ever going to get another dime from me.

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
Been using my box for several days now and have to say I really love it.It has all the features i could want....Stealth size,great battery life,easy to replace batteries,lock out switch for pocket transporting...It's my new favorite...i like it better than my Protege due to size and weight. Oh,and all this at a great price!!

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes! I finally got my batts and charged them up! Wow talk about battery life. Very pleased with how long the battery lasts! I also like the consistent hits.

Now the only thing I do not like (but others do) is the recessed atty screw in. I am not perfect so therefore at times I accidentally put a tad to much juice in my cart. Well, the juice winds up inside the box and on the battery. I would rather give up a bit more on the size and have a atty screw in that is flush with the box and sealed so juice can not get in the box. Oh, and gotta carry a small pocket knife with me in order to change the batts out. Tight fit and can not change out with just my short fat fingers. LOL!

But other than that. I Love it! Oh, people think I am "smoking" a cell phone. LOL!

Last edited:

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
Oh, and gotta carry a small pocket knife with me in order to change the batts out. Tight fit and can not change out with just my short fat fingers. LOL!

But other than that. I Love it! Oh, people think I am "smoking" a cell phone. LOL![/quote]

Little hint if you use the edge of the slide off cover it will get the batt out easily;)

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh, and gotta carry a small pocket knife with me in order to change the batts out. Tight fit and can not change out with just my short fat fingers. LOL!

Little hint if you use the edge of the slide off cover it will get the batt out easily;)

Tried it and it did work. Still hard but it did work. So Thank You!

KARL M. JONES

Moved On
Jun 30, 2009
Atl Gerogia
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: Inappropriate to thread

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
Bumpity Bump Bump
901 and 510 box mods for sale. They have an on/off switch to keep from turning on in your pocket. They use 1 14500 3.7V battery, that last a long time and gives a more consistent hit longer than standard batteries. 901 box only no battery, charger, or atomizer $23 shipped in the US. 510 box, no battery, charger or atomizer $27 shipped in the US. Atomizers, batteries and chargers also available. PM me
IMG_0573.jpg

Ryum

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Tx
Just to clarify the wording
"510 box, no battery, charger or atomizer $27 shipped in the US."
means
1 510 box equals
No battery
1 charger
1 atomizer
Price $27

or do you mean no battery, no charger, and no atomizer?

Like when I am at a McDonalds drive through I will say, "Big Mac burger no pickles, onions, lettuce or tomatoes." Meaning no to each thing I list after the first no.

Reuben

Sep 8, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hi Ryum, is like in the MacDonalds example. The box come alone, but you can also buy from him the atty, batt and charger. Hope this help.

Keep On Vaping!!!!

Ruben

No website. If you would like a mod just PM me. The 901 is $23 the 510 is $27. A 901 to 510 adapter is $7 (lets you use a 510 atomizer on a 901 box), 2 14500 protected batteries and a single charger $19, and atomizers are $7. All prices include shipping. The box has a 45 day warranty, if it malfunctions return it for a repair or replacement.

I have new boxes ready to be made. 901 to cartomizer (VK or KR808D) adapters $5. 901 to 510 atomizer adapter $6.

Colorchoices.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread