510 atomizer compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

msjekyll

Oct 11, 2009
I have a modded PV with a 510 adapter. I burned up one 510 Joye atomizer within a week and the second one I had didn't work either so I was immediately out of commission for a while. At a local shop, I found an atomizer that fit the 510 adapter, it doesn't look like the usual, its short, and unprotected. It has a high pointy bridge on the wick, and i also bought some carts for it, they come foil covered and the pointy wick punches through to the e liquid. There's no batting, just liquid. It work very well, produces good vapor and although the carts are disposable, I can refill them. Also my old evo cart fit it. I have searched and cannot find the model of this atomizer and the ppl at the shop did not know. Any help would be appreciated in finding these online.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
At a local shop, I found an atomizer that fit the 510 adapter, it doesn't look like the usual, its short, and unprotected. It has a high pointy bridge on the wick, and i also bought some carts for it, they come foil covered and the pointy wick punches through to the e liquid. ... Any help would be appreciated in finding these online.

Joye 306a:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3657/3366619630_c303943e61.jpg

...fits a 510 battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread